Part 91 (a)

Sorry in advance for mistakes

Part 91(a)

After sitting in his car he dialed Murty's residence number...

Luck was on his side that y Rishab picked his call

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Luck was on his side that y Rishab picked his call...

Manik: Hello...

Rishab heard his voice and then his head tilted towards Nandini ... he noticed her angry face... so after getting the situation... he answered to his unsaid question in low voice...

 he answered to his unsaid question in low voice

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

R: Temperature kafi high hai...

Manik heard Rishab and a cute smile came on his lips but then with puppy face he said: I know... and I was on mistake this time...

Rishab: Hmmm so... kya karna hai?

Manik liked his(Rishab) helping nature and with a true smile he said: You know Rishab... Buddy ... u r a Gem... I love you for this...

Rishab: I know...

Manik asked again: Hmmm ok can u do me a favour... I want to meet her... I am on the way to your house... can u brought her to the nearby bus station... main ne kaha to wo kabhi nahi mane gi...plzzz buddy...

Rishab: Jiju... don't worry... I ll try...

after this cute talk with Rishab ...

Manik thought: Rishab kitney ache se bol pa raha hai... I think its all because of therapy...Mujhe is k doc se mil k is ki condition k bare me pata karna pare ga...

Here Rishab came to Nandini and patted her shoulder with fake smiling face...

Nandini with raised eyebrow asked: What?

Rishab shrugged his shoulder and said: Nothing...

Nandini keenly observed his face and then asked again: Rishab... Bol na... kya hai... I know tujhe mujh se baat karni hai... chalo batao kya hoa...

 chalo batao kya hoa

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें