Part 52(a)

Manik : chalo game continue karte haan yahan hi coz I know ab bahir jane k naam pe hi tum sharmao gi ... waise bhi aisey hot dress mein merey samne tumhare yeh gaal kuch zyada hi laal nazar a rahe haan aur main nahi chahta k yeh gaal itney lal ho jaen k main apney is question session ko chor k kisi aur session k bare main soch loon. So

He holds her arm and drags her towards bed and made her sit on it while placing himself next to her.

Manik:Acha listen ab apni yeh shyness aik side pe rakho aur game pe concentrate karo Ok.Aur waise bhi Tumhe aise dekhne ka to (and he sang) Mujhe haq hai...Mujhe haq hai

Nandini again slapped on his arm while stratching her dress downward to hide her self.

Manik again with naughty smile said: Nandu ! Imagine ... tumhara dress ko itna pull karne se agar is ki yeh strings toot gayi to...You want that? ... Bolo... Waise I don't mind .

Nandini eyes popped out on imagining this scenario.She immediately shook her head in No with "O "

Shape face.

Now Manik with a naughty smile patted her cheek and said: Good girl ! so ab is dress ko kheenchna choro aur game pe focus karo.waise bhi abhi tumhe bohat sare questions k answer dene haan.

Nandini while chewing her lips controlled her shyness. Manik gazed at her face and asked next question to divert her attention while hiding his naughty smirk.

Manik: Acha Nandu ! tell me Do you think it's ok to keep noticing another girls after you are in a committed relationship?

Nandini after listening this question looked at him with doubtful expression.

She immediately asked in inquiring voice: Manik what U mean... Tum... Tum is question se kya findout karne ki koshish kar rahe ho ... haan?

Manik with cute puppy face: pahle answer to do phir batata hoon.

Nandini in anger with loud and clear voice: Nooo it is not OK Samjhe.

Manik makes a cute sad puppy face and said: Oh no... tch tch tch Manik Malhotra Better luck next time.

Nandini now in angry voice pushed him back and asked: Manik what do u mean by this haan? (She mimicked) better luck next time.

Manik placed his arm on Nandini's shoulder like best friends and said: Arey miss murty bus check kar raha tha k baqi larkiyo k sath flirting ka chance abhi bhi hai merey pass ya nahi.

Nandini in anger pushed him back on the bed and then with her tilted head said: Tum baqi larkiyo k sath flirt karna chahte ho ... Haan Manik? Jao mujhe ... Mujhe tum se baat hi nahi karni

Manik with a jerk pulled her on him and said while placing his hands around her waist: Aisey kaisey baat nahi karo gi mujh se haan main bhi dekhta hoon?Aur waise bhi abhi to mujhe tumhare un dreams k bare mein bhi janna hai.(He whispered last line in her ear while fanning her neck with his breath).

Manik with his fingers started tracing lines on her leg while with other hand he started caressing her waist.Manik's this act sent chilling sensation in her body. She felt goosebumps on her whole body and in reflex she closed her eyes while controlling her emotions by remembering her anger on Manik. she pushed his hand away from her body and said: Manikkk yeh kya kar raho ho.Main ne kaha na mujhe tum se baat nahi karni hai... tum jao na ab un girls k pass.

Manik removed his hand from her waist and hold her neck and with his face started caressed her neck with feather like touch.

Nandinis body started melting with his touch she in her slow voice said: Manikkk tum... Yeh ... Kya...

Manik with flirty voice replied: Kuch nahi bus apni GF ka temperature level check kar raha hoon.

Nandini came back to her senses with his flirty voice and remembered his last question so she in anger looked at him while pushing him on other sideof the bed and then left the bed while saying : Mujhe change hi kar lena chaheye tum jao baqi girls/ women ko notice karo.

Manik with naughty smirk grab her hand and pulled her on bed again and due to this pull Nandini again landed on Manik.

Manik while gazing in her eyes shifted their position and came on top of her. He removed the starps of her gown from her shoulder .then lowered his head and started showering feathery kisses on her shoulder and then her cleavage.

Nandini forgot her anger and in anticipation she started threading his hairs.Manik's 1 hand was working on her neck while with other hand he started caressing her bare legs.

They both are about to lost themselves in their love filled world but on exact moment they heard the ringingtone of Manik's phone.

Manik don't want to entertain this call but due to continuous ringing of his phone he reluctantly moved his face back and then looked at Nandini's shy face.

He moved on side and then picked his phone from sidetable. He saw the caller ID and it was Mr Malhotra.

Nandini found a golden chance so she left from there to change her dress.

Mr Malhotra: Afternoon Jr. Malhotra.

Manik : Afternoon Dad and Happy new year.

Mr Malhotra: Happy new year to u too son. Mujhe to laga tha ab apney kisi Grandson or Daughter k sath hi tumhari New year wish sunne ko mile gi.

Manik with embrassed smile: Daaad nothing like that.wo bus...

Mr Malhotra: Ok yeh tumhari wooo bus wali story main jab tum wapis ao gey tab sunu ga . Ok main ne yeh batane k liye call kiya hai k yahan main ne sub ko bola ha k main ne tum dono ko kisi business k kisi kam se bheja hai. So plz ab yahan a k koi aur story nahi suna dena.

Manik with gratitude: Love you Dad... You are the best.

Mr Malhotra: I know Jr Malhotra that I am the best and laugh on his own statement.Come back soon son.

Manik: I will dad. Bye.

Mr Malhotra: Bye.

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें