Part 96 (b)

Sorry in advance for mistakes

Part 96 (b)

His mind alerted him to control his emotions... coz he has to know what she is upto now... Why she came here after a longgg time...

Soha breaks that hug and then shouted in excited voice: wooo Aryaman you look so dashing dude... And she once again hugged him in her sisterly love ... and I really missed you.

Aryaman saw her strangely but decided to not to say something to her at this moment... that's when he heard her mother's voice : Arryy to a gya... nikki kahan hai ...

Aryaman looked back and found nikki was not there he came out and found her busy in a call...

On hearing her talk he guessed that it was Nandini who was talking to her on tomorrow's plan..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After the call Nikki saw him and asked with eyes : What...

Aryaman: Hmmm nothing wo mom tumhe bula rahe thi ...

Nikki with a lil conscious smile: Main thek lag rahe hoon na ?

Aryaman smiled on her antics and teased her: Wooo wooo wooo Miss Nikkita is conscious about her dressing... ( he nudged her with his shoulder) Sasu maa ko impress karne ka irada hai...

Nikki shyly wacked him on his arm when they heard his mom from back: arey isey mujhe impress karne ki koi zarorat nahi hai... main to already hi is se bht impress hoon... Kyok merey betey ko jo line pe le aye hai yeh...

And she hugged nikki with affection...Soha also came there and encircled her arm around Aryaman's hand but he removed her hand softly... Their mother and nikki noticed this and his mother also saw him a lil angry ...

She asked in worry: Aryaman beta kya hoa... tu apni bahen se mil k khush nahi hai...

Aryaman ignore her question and asked: Mom app ne bataya nahi app yahan aise achanak...

Soha , Mrs Khurrana and Nikki notice him avoiding soha... nikki thought : why he is behaving like this...

Mrs Khurrana to make the atmosphere light said; Arey pahle tu ander to chal... sub batein yahan hi karni haan kya...

Then all came in and after settling down his mother told him that Soha came to her few days back... and she insist me to come with her here for somedays...

Aryaman in angry tone: she visited you few days back and app ne mujhe nahi bataya...

Mrs khurrana felt anger and frustration in his voice so asked confusingly: Aryaman baat kya hai... kuch hoa hai kya...?

Nikki at instant walked towards Aryaman and holds his hand coz she knew that he is disturb due to something and in this state of mind he will again shout and that to on his mother... that y she holds his hand to calm him down... and her touch did that magic on his nerves...

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें