Part 57

Mukti came in her room and started throwing all things in frustration.

She again blabbers: Nooo Nooo Nooo main aisa kaise kar sakti hoon... Apney sath... Abhi k sath...This is all wronggg... (she in frustration pulled the sheet of that bed and throw it on other side) sub ghalt hai... Main kaise bhool gayi? ...How ?... Mera aur Abhi ka true love... Kaisey Bhool gayi...Apney Abhi ko...And Why... yeh Maddy...Kyo yeh jab bhi aise mere pass ata hai to mujhe acha lagta hai...kyo main sub kuch bhool jati hoon...wo kisses ... Kyo hamesha main apney app ko rok nahi pati...Pahle wo kisses and now (Lovebite) ... Aur wo Abhi ka face... wo mujh pe hans raha tha ... K main osey bhool gayi...(she again in frustration threaded her hairs ) Nooo nahi bhool sakti...Main Abhi ko nahi bhool sakti... Main abhi ko kabhi nahi bhool sakti... Kabhi nahi...

In this depression and panic attack she marched towards kitchen area and from fridge she took beer canes and again came back to her room . She sat in one corner of that room and in her depression started drinking that .

Here Maddy also threaded his hairs and thought.

Mukti ... Is ne aisey react kyo kiya haan... I saw at her face she also want all this then...Y? Yeh Jungli Billi Pagal ho gayi hai kya? Goddd Pata nahi kya chal raha hai is k demagh mein... Mujhe os se baat karni pare gi...

He also moved from there in search of Mukti...

He came in and searched for her... all others were not nearby... he came towards her room.

He saw her sitting in one corner... With teary face... 3 to 4 empty canes were there near her. And her condition was not good...

He with worry moved towards her and while shaking her shoulder said: Mukti...

Mukti with a jerk moved his hand from her body and said in Tali voice: Nooo Don't ... No touching... Ok... nahi to abhi phir mujh pe hanse ga... I love only my Abhi... U na... Dore raho... Dore Raho mujh se...

Maddy heard all this and then while controlling his anger picked her in his arm and placed her on the bed ... She in full droopy voice said: Leave me... leave me... I love Abhi...A...B...H...I.

Maddy gave a last look on her face in anger and came in his room.

Now he thought: Huh yeh... What she want... Kya yeh abhi bhi ABHI ko pyaar... Then merey sath yeh sub... I thought she have the same type of feeling for me...Merey kareeb hone se isey farq parta hai... Merey kiss ko reciprocate karna... Same intensity ... Same passion ... then yeh sub...yeh sub kya tha?

Ahhh yeh larki mujhe pagal kar de gi...(After taking a deep breath Maddy in anger thought).Ok yeh game khelna chahti hai na so ajj se waisa hi sahi... Now Miss Jungli Billi Tum khud merey pass ao gi.

Manan were together in Manik's room when Nandini received a call from chachi.

Nandini: Hi Chachi... Kiasi ho app... Chacha aur rishab kaise haan.

Chachi: Ah haaa Chachi ki bachi yaad a gaye hummm haan... Rishab tujh se bht naraz hai...Aur main bhi.

Nandini with cute pout: Kyooo...?

Chachi passes the receiver to rishab

Rishab: Nandini... Didi... Happy... New... Year.

( Nandini noticed that Rishab was now able to speak clear word with less difficulty but when she heard words which he said she bite her tongue ).

Manik saw her cute expression and asked with eyes : What.

Nandini with tightly closed eyes in shame: Happy new year Rishab and sorryyy... Plz apni didi ko maaf kar de...

Now chachi again takes the receiver from Rishab and said with fake anger: hmmm to ab pata chala k rishab aur main naraz kyo hai?

Nandini again with sorry face said: Sorry chachi ... and Happy new year.

Chachi now started smiling on other side: Haan haan Happy New year tujhe bhi aur merey sohne munde ko bhi jis ki wajha se hamari Nandu hame New year wish karna Bhool gayi.

Nandini : Ahhh Chachi aisa kuch nahi hai wo bus...

Chachi cut her sentence and said: Haan haan mujhe pata hai... Wo terey Shahrukh khan ne apni is simran ko New year pe apney kisi surprise me hi itna busy rakha ho ga k hum logon ki yaad hi nahi ayi ho gi.

Now Nandini gave an angry glare to Manik and Manik with confused face pulled her phone from her hand and put it on loud speaker: Hai na Nandu? Acha chal bata Surprise kya zyada hi romantic tha ?

Nandini looked at Manik's face and Manik with a smile teased her and told with his expression to give the answer.

Nandini with pink face: Ummm Chachi Surprise ... kaisa surprise... ?

Chachi: Nandu... Tera laal face na mujhe yahan se bhi dikh raha hai... Tujhe nahi batana to mat bata but aisa to na kah k terey shahrukh ne tujhe surprise nahi diya...?

Manik with a great difficulty controlled his laugh...

Nandini tried to pull her phone from his hand but Manik didn't give it back to her.

Nandini in low voice with a glare said: Manik ( and chachi listened this with smile)

Chachi: Aaa Nanduuu lagta hai tu abhi bhi kahen busy hai...

Nandini's eyes grew wide on this and she again looked on Manik's face who have a deep smile on his face.

Chachi: Acha chal meri taraf se Merey sohne munde ko new year wish kar dena... And don't worry terey chacha ko main teri taraf se new year wish kah doon gi...Ok... Chal bye...

And she ended that call.

Nandini with embrassement wacked on Manik's shoulder and said: Manik... Tumhari wajha se yeh sub hoa . Chachi... Wo kya soch rahe hoon gi merey bare mein.

Manik with a teasing smile: Hawww really Chachi kya sochein gi... Nandu... Really tum aisey kaisey kar sakti ho haan... tum chacha chachi Rishab ko wish karna bhool gayi... Hawww Very Bad...

Nandini with embrassed puppy face: aur yeh sub na tumhari wajha se hoa... choro mujhe ... mujhe tum se koi baat nahi karni...

Manik again pulled her with a jerk and said: Ok baat nahi karni to na karo but Chachi ne mujhe wish karne ka bola na to wish to kar do( he said this with flirty face)

Nandini while pushing him back: G nahi... mujhe tum se baat bhi nahi karni aur tumhe wish bhi nahi karna...with this she left from his room .

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें