Part 88 (a)

sorry for mistakes

Maddy and Mukti's side

Maddy made the whole plan for her and after the whole preparation... he called a person and ordered him to do his work...

Here Mukti was still sitting in her room in sulking state...She thought: why it always happened with me... jab bhi main life me age barhne ka sochti hoon life phir se merey liye back gear laga deti hai... Why?... Pahle life me Abhi aya... jab os k sath ko seriously lena start kiya to wo chala gya... and ab?... yeh Maddy... yeh kal se gaib hai...? kya yeh bhi...?No... ab ki baar main yeh nahi hone doon gi...Main ab maddy ko khud se dore nahi jane doon gi... kisi keemat pe nahi...wo khud jana chahe tab bhi nahi...(again his disappearance nudged her and she think on same line) but yeh khota, kameena ullu ka patha hai kahan... Aik baar mujhe mil jae... is ki sari aqal is baar thikane laga doon gi...bohat games khelni ati hai na is ko... samjhta hai k main puri life is k phone call ka wait karon gi...

She was busy with her thoughts when a servant came to her and told that there was a call for her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was busy with her thoughts when a servant came to her and told that there was a call for her...

Mukti in surprise looked at him and asked: Merey liye? Are u sure...?

Servant: Yes Mam?

Mukti ok main a rahe hoon...

She came out in the main hall and attends that call which pulled the earth from her feet...

Phone slipped from her hand and she ran out side in her panic state...with a whisper Maddy

Otherside that person called maddy and told him that he did what he said and then finishes his call...

Maddy with a devilish smile blabbers: now the fun begins...

During whole taxi ride her ears shed tears and her heart scolded her for being this late

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

During whole taxi ride her ears shed tears and her heart scolded her for being this late...She was late in telling him her feelings ... what if something happened to him...

POV

No yeh...yeh nahi ho sakta...life phir se merey sath aisa nahi kar sakti... Wo Maddy ko mujh se nahi cheen sakti... abhi to main ne khud ko os k sath sochna start kiya tha...nahi... ab ki baar main apney pyaar ko door nahi jane doon gi... chahe kuch bhi ho jae...is baar nahi...( with this small pause her mind remind her what she said about pyaar)...and with this sudden disclosure to herself she felt totally relaxed for sometime... A small smile appear on her teary face ... and she accept in her heart... Yes... pyaar... I am in love with Maddy...(but again that phone call flashed before her eyes which brought her back to the present) No...No... No... (she humbly prayed to God for his safety)Plz God plzzz... iss baar mujh se mera pyaar mat cheena... plzzz... maddy ko safe rakhna plzzz...merey liye... Merey is pyaar k liye...

With a sudden halt that taxi stopped on the desired destination...

Mukti after giving him money ran inside of that flat...

She rang the bell but then noticed that door was ajar...She ran inside and started calling and searching for Maddy...

But he not there...She saw all rooms... kitchen , garden all those places but he was nowhere...

Then again she worriedly thought: Kahan hai yeh... os caller ne toh bola tha...k wo yahan...then her eyes stopped on some red liquid...and she was confirmed after seeing that blood that means he was here... but abhi kahan gya... kahein kisi hospital toh nahi?

She was thinking on this line when a strange voice reached her ears

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was thinking on this line when a strange voice reached her ears...She guessed that it was coming from upper portion...

In surprise she blabber: oper se yeh awaz... Wahan kon hai... kahein maddy... and with this she ran towards upper portion...

After climbing up stairs... she tried to check all room but almost all were locked... at the end she found 1 room open...

She entered in that room with heavy heart and worried face but the inner view changed all the scenario.

Her eyes caught his image and this thing raised her Bp at extreme level...Maddy's back was facing her coz he was busy in lightening some candles but he knew that she was here...

Mukti in her anger marched towards him and with a jerk turned him to face her...

Maddy saw her teary face and inwardly patted his shoulder on the success of his plan...and with in the next few seconds start her scolding session...

Mukti with glaring eyes pushed him back and said: Umoron... U stupid...u idiot... Kitney kameeney ho tum... Yeh sub plan tha natumhara... (again push him) kya... samjahte kya ho khud ko... india k presedintho ... Pm ho... ho kya tum... Huh...(maddy was seeing and listening her blastwith a smile coz he knows yeh volcano last time phate ga to tab hi sub kuchthek hoga...) kya samajhte ho... bol diya... Merey phone call ka wait karna.,...aur soch bhi liya k main to mare ja rahe hoon na tumhare liye jo tumhare phoneya msg k wait karti rahon gi... hai na...( Maddy in his heart replied... bol tohaise rahe hai jaise ab tak wait nahi kar rahe thi... but yeh is ki egoooUhhh)she pushed him back once again... and yeh sub ... yeh sub kya...wophone call... wo bhi tum ne karwaya na... tumhe koi idea bhi hai os k baad merakya haal hoa...(and with this she got emotional once again)how can u plansomething like this maddy... U jerk...(push him back in her emotional state)tumhare kahne pe main ne apni life ko, khud ko chance dene ka socha, khud kotumhare sath image karne lagi thi...soch rahe thi k tum sahi kah rahe ho...pyaar ko aik 2nd chance to dena chaheye...sochne lagi thi k ajj jab tum se milo gi to tumhe bata doongi k main...(but then she stopped

........................... leave you comments...hit like button and also recommend these stories...........

                                                                                                                                                             take care .... bye.............

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें