Part 115

hello hello dear fellows.... kaise ho? ... need any update..... haan ya na.... tell tell..

yaar votes bhi kum  har story pe.... comments bhi kum..... chakar kya hai bhaaaaiiiiii....story boring ho gaye ya tum sub...?

Anyways abhi k liye new update.... but ab i think kuch sochna hi pare ga.... is bare mein...

Manik POV

Nandu ne kaha : HE said k meri death ki wajha wo bane gi .......is it Harshad or Pandit............but Nandini ne os ka naam kyo nahi bola..... I asked her na....then Y.....?

His anger and frustration started rising......

1st she didn't tell me about Soha and now she is not sharing about him..... kahein os ne kuch......

then after a while he decided and dialed a number

Manik: I want the video on my number within 5 mints.....Understand.....and end the call.

.................................................................................

At that time Aryaman came there. he placed his hand on his shoulder and with his eyes said come with me....

Before going with him he gave the last glance at her and what he saw gave him another shock.....

Nandini pulled off their engagement ring with thoughtful teary face.....

And this thing hurt him badly and brings the monster back in Manik

Manik POV

What........ how can she...... No No No......she cant think like that......wo mujhe chorne ka nahi soch sakti..... No Ways......Last time ki tarahn is baar bhi..... mujhe se dor jana chahti hai..... No.... No......Manik Malhotra think something before its too late....

On next moment aryaman dragged him from there with him....

They came out where all gang members were gathered...

On seeing his face Navya asked: how is Nandini....

Maddy: Bro koi naam bataya os ne....

They were asking him questions but his mind was still struck on nandini... that she removed their engagement ring from her finger..... now what she is upto......is she planning to go away from me again......but Y ?

On hearing their constant questions he shouted at once: Shut up guys..... just shut up....

His shouting surprised them..... they all looked at him and tried to read his face.....

Cabir patted his hand and asked: Manik all set....? Kya hoa...Nandini is safe now ... tu ne osey bacha liya yaar...

Mukti: then Y are you r behaving like this........ tu ab stress mein kyo hai...?I agree k jo hoa that was such a horrible thing but abhi to sub thek hai.... We all are safe here.... And she will be fine..... Tu hai na os k sath....

Dhruv: Haan buddy dekh ..... hard time to pass ho gya hai..... see Nandini...Teri Nandini..... she is safe, here .... With you ....with us.....

Aryaman who was also worried for Nandini came to Manik and while placing his hand on Manik asked: Manik is there anything which we don't know.....Nandini ne tumhe kuch bataya k yeh sub kis ne kiya..... ya koi aur baat jis se hame kuch pata chal sake......

Manik gave a look to him and shook in No....

Aryaman again: Manik buddy I know kuch to hai jo tujhe itna disturbe kar raha hai...... plzzzz..... plzzz share with us..... we all are with you in this.....

Manik in weak voice told them....: Doc was right...... she is behaving strange.....something is soooooo wrong for sure....... Jusss tttt (with broken voice) like last time.....

Maddy: but how can u say this...... she just wake up now .....

Manik while ruffling his hairs: I don't know.... I really don't know... kya hoa... kis ne kiya.....kyo kiyaa.....I only know that k yeh mera fault hai...... mujhe Nandini ko akela nahi chorna chaheye tha.......She.... She face all this coz of me........I..... I don't know what to do.......... but I only know 1 thing for sure k jo kuch bhi hai.... Aur jis ne bhi yeh kiya hai.... His death is confirmed with my hands.....You know.....once again she is not sharing it with me........like.....like last time.....she is playing all is well game infront of all...... but the fact is that she is shutting her up .

Maddy: Bro chill tu aise kyo baat kar raha hai...... and in case agar aisa kuch hai bhi to Its normal......After such incidents abnormal behavior is normal.......give her sometime....

Manik said like shout: Noooooooooo ...... Last time I think like the same and gave her time.....and she almost lost her music , her confidence.....that.....that shattered state of her...... I cant forget........... but this time...... No ways.....

On same moment manik received a msg.... he checked it at once and what he saw gave him a shock.....Manik saw the CCtv footage of their Manan land and with each and every sec his temperature rises and at last he heard the voice of that BOSS

All others at once : Pandit.......

Manik shut the video and said: Pandit you r dead for sure......

 please leave your comments and do vote otherwise main stories k update dena band kar doon gi......

see ya guys

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें