Part 70

After that day according to their plan they all visited different radio stations in pairs...

Nikki and Aryaman with the passage of time started knowing their feelings about eachother...After that Party night Cabir also started thinking about Navya and him and about their future ...whereas Navya eagerly wanted to talk with cabir related that night and his confession but was unsuccessful

According to Nikki's plan 1 pair have to visit ahmedabad so it was decided that Maddy and Mukti visited there.

In the flight they have to sit on different seats... Maddy while making an excuse holds Mukti's phone and entered his number in emergency numbers with out her knowledge . and then gave it back to her.

With mukti a boy was sitting on next seat ... who was continuously eyeing her...Mukti in frustration asked: Kya hai... pahle kabhi larki nahi dekhi kya?

BoY with flirty voice: Larki to dekhi hai... but tumhare jaisa hot mal nahi dekha...

Mukti in anger: Oye... Moron... apni in ankhon ko na sambhal k rakh kahen nahi to inhe dekhne k kabil nahi choron gi samjha...

That boy holds her hand and said: Arey wah Khobsurti aur gusa... dono mil k tumhare husan ko aur bhi zyada nikar rahe hai janeman... don't worry hamara yeh flight ka time bohat hi acha guzre ga...

Mukti pushed him back on his seat and said: Apni okat me rah nahi to tujhe teri okat yaad karwa doon gi samjha...

That boy thought to start again but after some time so he turned his face and started looking other girls...

She thought in her mind: Is se to acha hota hi yahan maddy hi baith jata kum se kum is jerk se to acha hai...(she takes a deep breath) Mukti kya soch rahe hai tu... Maddy... wo yahan hota to... but wo hai kahan?

She thought to see his seat so she stands from her seat and while moving out she felt that jerks hand rubbed on her legs...

She gave a disgusting look to him and in reply he smiled on what he did...

She started searching for Maddy... and found him on a seat next to an old uncle...

But Maddy got a surprise when he saw Mukti coming in his direction...

 But Maddy got a surprise  when he saw Mukti coming in his direction

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He observed her expression and notice some uneasiness on her... she came to him and then thought: yahan a to gayi ab kahon kya isey?

Maddy asked: Mukti kya hoa kuch chaheye tha?

Mukti thought an idea and said: ya wo if u don't mind can I borrow your ear plugs... mere wale kam nahi kar rahe...

Maddy pulled his special ear plugs from his pockets ... And gave it to her...

Mukti after taking those tuned back and takes a deep breath while thinking about that jerk...

Maddy observed this and he immediately activated hia Bluetooth which was builtin in that ear plugs...

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें