Part 25

In Malhotra Mansion

Manik was sitting with Nandini and abeer on 2 seater sofa which was a lil away from their gang members and all others were resting on floor a lil away and were busy with their chit chat.

Manik was observing Nandini's love and care for abeer from last few mints and in this love she is ignoring our cute Manik.so to gain her attention he moved a lil closer to her on that sofa and place his arm on Nandini's shoulder and started making different pattern on her arm with his forefinger.

Nandini startled for a moment on Manik's this act and at once she saw towards her friends in shy but to their luck all were busy with their chatting session and after that she looked in Manik eyes.

As abeer was in Nandini's Lap so her hand was busy in holding abeer and manik take advantage of this situation.

Manik moved his face a lil closer to her ear and murmer in love filled : Bht pyaar a raha hai Nandu.

Nandini gave a surprise look to Manik on this statement (as she thought manik was saying about himself) and said: What?

Manik while making patterns on her arm murmer again in his husky voice: Kya hoa ! I said bht pyaar a raha hai.

Nandini didn't get his double meaning talk so now she asked a lil loud: Manik what are you saying?

Aryaman heard this and asked: Kya hoa Nandini? And what was Manik saying ha?

Nandini was startled on listening Aryaman's voice and looked towards him and he again with his raised eyebrow asked the same?

Nandini looked here and there with embarrassment as she doesn't know what to answer.

So Manik with a smirk gave the answer on her Behalf.

Manik: Nothing yaar! I just asked Nandini k ajj lagta hai ise Abeer pe bht pyar a raha hai?

Nandini gave a surprise look to Manik and Manik in return gave His Famous lopsided smile.

After this Aliya Guys plz chalo na Garden mein chalte haan. I am fed up of sitting here on this 1 place.Others specially Dhruv started smiling on this.

Dhruv : Ok ! Chalo and with this he extended his hand for aliya and aliya hold his hand.All others also stands up and then they turned towards MaNan.

Aryaman: Guys! Tum log bhi chal rahe ho na?

Nandini with cute face: Nahi Aryaman and then she indicated towards abeer with her eyes and then said: abeer so raha hai.

After that Manik said: aur mera abhi mood nahi hai.you guys enjoy.

Others gave a smile like: ya we know about your mood.

And they left after this conversation and now here our Manan were left alone.

Nandini with cute pouty face: Manik what was that?

Manik showed her his most innocent face and said: What?

Nandini: Tum ney abeer k bare mein pocha?

Manik : to aur kya !(now to tease Nandini)Wait a sec tum (now manik said with his aww expression) Tum kya samjhi k main tumhe bol raha tha.

Nandini due to her shyness bite her lower lip and was not able to meet her eyes with Manik and here Manik was enjoying Nandini's this condition.

Manik now after confirming that they are alone .He moved more closer to her and tilted his face near her ear and nibbled that area and Again said in his husky voice: Kya hoa Nandini! Tum ne bataya nahi k tum ne kya socha?

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें