Part 50(b)

Part 50 B

Manik lowered himself on hers and his hands started moving on her wet dress. Her inners were also visible to him.

Nandini when looked at him and saw his bedroom eyes she with a shy face lowered her eyes.

Manik placed his finger under her chin and moved it up.

Then he tilted his head lower and started giving kisses and sucking water droplets from her shoulder and callor bone.

Nandini when feels Manik's lips on her wet body she in anticipation closed her eyes and clutched his hairs in her fist.

Manik after receiving her response moved his one hand inside her shirt and placed it on her waist. He very slowly started caressing her wet skin with his hand.

Nandini Started moaning his name on this constant tease. Manik after hearing his name from her mouth capturend her lips with his and started tasting her sweet necture.

In response Nandini started moving her hands on his back and in his hairs.

When both felt breathless Manik broke their kiss and again gazed in Nandini's eye which were full of emotions at that time.

Manik picked her up in his arms and started moving in some direction. Nandini also looking in his eyes when she felt some patels fall on her then she notice the area around her.

She saw multi colored floral patels were there on their way. While crossing that way Manik moved towards an open swing and placed Nandini on that swing.

Manik: Tum yahan betho I'll be back in a mind.

Manik came back with his guitar and while sitting on same net swing he started playing his guitar .

Manik's droopy eyes fixed on Nandini's face and he started singing a song for Nandini.

Kaise kahun ishq mein tere
Kitna hoon betaab main
Aankhon se aankhe mila ke
Chura loon tere khwaab main (x2)

Manik made her lay on that swing and he hovered over her and kissed her on her cheek.

Mere saaye hain saath mein
Yaara jis jagah tum ho

Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho.. (x2)

Manik started making patterns on Nandini's wet body while singing

Hai ye nasha, ya hai zehar
Iss pyar ko hum kya naam dein
(Iss pyar ko hum kya naam dein)
Hai ye nasha, ya hai zehar
Iss pyar ko hum kya naam dein

He pulled her up in sitting position and then hugged her while singing

Kab se adhuri hai ik daastaan
Aaja usey aaj anjaam dein
Tumhe bhuloon kaise main
Meri pehli khata tum ho

He with his cute innocent expressions sings

Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho.. (x2)

oo...

Nandini came down from the swing and moved towards a tree.Manik also followed her and then he pushed her back with that tree. Nandini's back rested on that tree and Manik with his hands on each side of that tree caged her in between.

Manik again lowered his head and started fanning his hot breath on her neck while singing.

Kya jaane tu mere iraade
Le jaunga saansein chura ke
(Saansein chura ke)
Kya jaane tu mere iraade
Le jaunga saansein chura ke

He with his finger started tracing her arm.

Dil keh raha hai gunehgaar ban ja
Bada chain hai inn gunaahon se aage
Main gumshuda si raat hoon
Meri khushnuma subah tum ho

Nandini hugged him tightly.

Main jo jee raha hoon

Wajah tum ho..

Nandini: I love you Manik. I really love you and she kissed on the side of his neck.

In response Manik also tightened his grip around her and said: I love you too Nandini.

They remain in this position for sometime then Manik broke their beautiful hug and asked: Hmmm To Madam Breakfast k liye chalein.

Nandini with surprise: Breakfast? yahan?

Manik: Hmmm Breakfast yahan.

He again picked her in his arms and brought her in a room and said: I think pahle change kar lete haan then breakfast Karen gey.

He placed her down and said: Tumhare kaprey iss cupboard mein haan. Change kar lo.

Manik: haan Nandu tumhare kaprey... Arey jab itna kuch plan kiya tha to socha 1,2 dresses bhi le leta hoon( at end he winked).

Nandini took out a suit and then looked towards Manik who was sitting on a chair in very comfortable position.

Nandini called her: Manikkk

Manik: Hmmm

Nandini again: Manik mujhe change karna hai.

Manik in his ignorant way: To karo na .

This time Nandini with wide eyes and loud voice: Manikkk Mujhe change karna hai.

Manik to tease her : Suna main ne Nandu. To change kar lo nay a meri help chaheye is meinn.

Nandini picked a cushion from the bed and throw it towards Manik.

Manik in austonished way looked at her face and then he very slowly moved towards her and pulled her dress from her hand and said: Chalo main tumhari help karta hoon.

Nandini s eyes popped out on this and she said : Manikk ( In very slow voice)

Manik when saw her red face he thought to tease her further so he said: Arey Shadi k baad bhi to yeh kam mujhe karna hi hai to acha hai na practice ho jae gi.

Nandini with her tomoto red face hide herself in his arms and Manik started laughing on her cute shyness.

Manik with love kissed her head and said: ok abhi tum itna Sharma rahe ho to thek hai tum khud hi change karo but remember Shadi k baad to wohi hoga jo main chahu ga.

Nandini pulled her dress from his hands and ran towards washroom.

Mananchanged their dresses and came back after few mints.

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें