Part 51(a)

Then Manik again brought her outside while holding her hand and took her towards Breakfast table.

Nandini with amazed expression noticed the beautiful Breakfast arrangement for couple on sand and an adorable smile came on her face.

She in excitement cupped his face and fussed her lips on his cheeks.

Manik with his charismatic smile glanced at her happy face and said: Wooo what a reward.

Then he held her hand again and while patting on it said: Chalo ab jaldi se breakfast kar leen then mujhe aisey aur reward lene haan.

They had their Breakfast with lil talk.

During breakfast Manik told Nandini that they will go back to Mansion in evening.

After this breakfast Manik again picked her up in his arms and now brought her inside in sitting area and again placed her on a sofa swing.

He also takes place besides her and then encircles his arms around her.

Nandini rested her head on his shoulder and both started watching beautiful view of sea from there.

Manik hold Nandini's hand and started playing with it then he said to her: Nandini Imagine I am the genie Manik Malhotra.

Nandini in surprise looked at him.

Manik :so tell me what u want from me.

Nandini acted like thinking and then said: Hmmm I don't want anything from this genie.

Manik makes a disappointed face then Nandini with cute pout explained him: I have my own Monster Manik who is extremely romantic so Mera Romantic Monster meri sari wishes pahle hi puri kar deta hai.that's y I don't want this genie.

Manik now with a satisfied face said: Ohhh like that haan?

Nandini in love pulled his cheeks and said: Yes like that My Monster Manik.

Now manik tried to tease her Nandu so he said: Kya yaar Nandini Romantic Monster ki Boring Nandu... Game start hone se pahle hi end kar di.

Nandini with bollon like face said: Main boring hoon... Manik main tumhe boring lagti hoon haan?

Manik: Nodded to tease her further.

Nandini makes a sad pouty face and turned her face on other side.

Manik with his hand turned his face on his side and said: U think u r not boring?

Nandini nodded in yes

Manik with challenging tone: Tou Prove karo N.A.N.D.U. Meri sath games khelo aur prove karo.

Nandini turned her face and said: Bolo kya games khelni hai.

Manik:1st one is very Simple game ...Alphabet game like rapid fire.Main 1Word bolon ga aur Tumhe 1st word jo bhi tumhare mind mein aye wo bolna hai. Ok.

Nandini: Ok

Manik: Hawa (air)

Nandini: Badal (cloud)

Manik:Cloud

Nandini : Rain

Manik: Sky

Nandini: stars

Manik: Love

Nandini: You

Manik: Friendship

Nandini : Navya and aryaman.

Manik:Handsome

Nandini: you

Manik: Hot

Nandini : You

Manik with squinted eyebrow appreciated this answer with his famous smirk.

Manik: Sexy

Nandini: You.

Now Nandini in lil irritated voice said: Kya Manik hum game khel rahe haan ya tum yeh sub sirf apni praises sunne k liye kar rahe ho haan?

Manik with flirty expression: Miss murty Actually kya hai na... Meri jo GF hai wo thori Kanjoos hai in these matter of praises so main ne socha app se hi kuch praises sun loon.

Now Nandini replied back in same flirty way: Oh like that ? But sorry Mr (now she placed her arms on Manik's shoulder and said) wo kya hai na mera BF merey liye kafi possessive hai agar os ko pata chala na k main yahan kisi aur ki tareef kar rahe hoon then ...

Manik in same acting mood: Then kya haan?

Nandini like innocent pout: Arey main to oski GF hoon so mujhe to wo kuch nahi kahe ga but app k sath wo kya kya kare ga oski guarantee nahi hai.

Manik with puppy face asked: Hawww tum merey bare mein aisa sochti ho haan Nandu.

Nandini's eyes shifted on his face and she observed that Manik didn't like her ans so she said while cupping his face: Manikkk wo... Main mazak kar rahe thi... seriously.

Manik when saw tension on her cutie pie's face he encircled his arms around her and pulled her to him and said: I know ... But you know what... U r absouletly right . I am very much possessive about you.

Nandini while threaded his hairs with her fingers: I know ... and I love you ... Love you ... love you so much.

Manik with love filled eyes: I love you too.

They remain like this for sometime and then Manik thought to change the topic so he said: Dekha ... U boring Nandu phir se game ko kahan se kahan le gayi...

Nandini with open mouth: Haw main ne kab kiya... u r the one.

Manik like a kid insisted again: No u r the one ... My boring Nandu.

Nandini while stretching his name: Manikkk.

Manik with lovely voice: Nanduuu. Acha stop this fight . Chalo dobara se game khelte haan.Ok

Nandiniwhile making funny face: Ohkkk.

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें