Part 33

Here outside Manik searched whole garden area but didn't found Nandini he then moved towards backside of Mansion and finally saw the love of his love near swimming poll.

She was sitting at the edge of that swimming poll with folded legs but she was looking very sad at that time.

Manik came near her and called her name: Nandini.

And she looks upward at his face and then showed him a pout like a cute sad kid.and after seeing her cute pouty face he feels to eat her alive at that time but he controlled himself and then sat near her.

After that he gave a quick peck on her pouty lips and asked : Kya hoa Aise yahan kyo bethi ho?

Nandini again showed him his pouty face and replied in her drunken state: Manik mere paer(feet) gaib ho gaye .Dekho kahen nazar nahi a rahe mujhe.anb main kaise chalon gi .

And again she made a sad face.

Manik after listening this complain with her cute pouty face smiled widely.He then said to her: Arey to kya hoa agar mere Nandu k paer(feet) gaib ho gaye main hoon na main wapis le aon ga.

Nandini with surprised expression asked: Really ? and after this her facial expression changed from surprised to confused and then she put her finger between her teeth and asked in a confused voice: Manik tum aisa kaise kar sakte ho. Tum to singer thay na tou singer ko magic kaise a sakta hai.Tum na... tum jhoot bol rahe ho.yes u r lying to me.

Now Manik pinched his throat like a kid for her Nandu and said: Sachi mein mujhe yeh magic ata hai.

Nandini again looked at him with doubtful face and raised eye brow.

Manik again said: Tumhe yaqeen nahi a raha na toh chalo aik kam karte haan.

Nandini asked: Kya?

Manik: Tum apni eyes close karo and then main Magic karon ga aur tumhare feet wapis a jaein gey.

Nandini in excitement: Really

Manik nodded like a kid and then smile on this cute kid nandu.

Nandini closed her eyes and Manik looked at her face but instantly she opened har eyes and Manik asked: Kya hoa eyes kyo open ki

Nandini again with pouty lips : Arey agar main eyes close karon gi to magic kaise dekhon gi.Mujhe na Magic dekhna hai.

Now she encircled Manik's arm and then rested her head on his shoulder and said: U know Manik mujhe na bachpan se Magic dekhna bht pasand hai.U know Merey appa ko bhi magic karna ata tha.Bachpan mein na jab bhi meri koi chhez toot jati thi to mere appa na osey apney magic se dobara sahi kar dete they.and know... U...U also know Magic.

She again straightened her head and gave a kiss on his cheek and said: U r just like my appa.Jaise wo har time mera khyal rakhte thay na.Waise hi tum har time mera khyal rakhte ho.

Now she pinched his both cheeks and said: You are such a sweatheart .I really love you.and now she encircled her arms around him.

Manik was now enjoying this cutie pie's antics.

He now said to her : Acha to you love to see Magic.

Nandini nodded like a kid.

Manik: Ok toh agar main tumhe yeh magic dekhne doun to in return mujhe kya miley ga.

Nandini after listening this straightened herself and then with bollon like pouty face she started thinking.

Manik just loved these pouty expressions of her.he moved his face closer to her and bite her lower lip and asked while fanning her neck area : Bolo na Nandini ! Mujhe kya miley ga?

Nnadini in kiddish voice asked: Mujhe nahi samajh a raha tum hi bata do tumhe kya chaheye.

Manik again tilted his head near her face and now he bite her earlobe Nandini hissed at that time and then he asked in Husky voice: Soch lo Nandini Main kuch bhi mang sakta hoon.

Nandini was not in her senses now 1st that spiked drink and now Manik's this type of action started affecting her.

She closed her eyes and started taking long breaths .She clenched the fabric of his shirt in her fists and said like a moan: Manik.

At this Manik looked at her face and then cupped her face and started rubbing her lower lip with his thumb.and looked at her face to see the effect of his each action.

He again lowered his face towards her and now captured her lips with his.The kiss was very sweet and gentle at beginning and then it turned into a passionate one.He started nibbling her lower lip, sliding his tongue inside her mouth and started to taste every corner of her mouth.Nandini was now fully under the influence of that spiked drink so she also mimicked his actions and started biting and nibbling his lower lip.Manik was 1st surprised on this boldness of hers but then he remembered that she was not in her true senses so he just let her do what she want.She sucked his tongue and then again bite his lower lip.She felt Shortness of breath due to this long Passionate kiss.So she broke that kiss and started taking heavy breaths for some air.

Manik now removed her hair strands from her face and kissed her on her forehead.After that he pulled her towards himself and settled her in his lap in such a way that there feet were now inside the water .

Manik hugged her from backside and placed his face on her shoulder.Nandini was now relaxing on Manik with a lil tilted face. And both were now enjoying their pvt moments.

After sometime Nandini saw a shadow in the water and she shouted like a kid: Manik

Manik: hmmm

Nandini: Manik see na Chand yahan Zameen pe a gya.

Manik after listeing this gave a open mounth kiss to this kid Nandu and said while gazing at her face: Haan pata hai Chand yahan zameen pe a gya.

Nandini with surprise: Really? Tumhe pahle se pata hai.

Manik with lopsided smile : Haan mujhe to pata hai.

Now Manik started teasing her : hawww Nandu tumhe nahi pata.Very bad haan.

Nandini again with her phoola hoa complaining face: Tum jhoot bol rahe ho .jab mujhe nahi pata to tumhe kaise pata.

Manik again wanted to kiss her for this cute answer but he controlled himself but he tightened his arms around her and then asked in love filled voice: Arey yeh kya baat hoe k tumhe nahi pata is liye mujhe bhi nahi pata hoga.Acha Chalo yeh batao kya tumhe pata hai k iss Mansion main mera aik special secret wala room hai? Bolo bolo.

Nandini shook her head in neg

Manik again asked:Acha kya tumhe yeh pata hai k Main tumhari Amms k sath week main 1 baar baat zaror karta hoon.

Nandini 1st shook her head and then asked in surprised voice: Sachi?

Manik: hmmm Sachiii.

Manik : Dekha mujhe tum se zyada batein pata hai.

Nandini again pouted her lips and turned her face a lil and said sorry with a sorry kiss.

Manik again was surprised on this sorry kiss and looked at her face.she was looking like a cute lil kid.

Now Manik asked her : Ab undar chalein.

Nandini again put a condition infornt of him like a child: Ok ! But on 1 condition.

Manik: Bolo.

Nandini: Mujhe na wo secret wala room dekhna hai.plz plz plz plz.

Manik shook his head andthen picked her in his arm and moved towards His Room.

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें