Part 51(b)

Manik while warning her: Soch lo game adult wali bhi ho sakti hai... Boring Nanduuu

Nandini :Thought for a moment and then said: Ok

Manik: Ok ... (Manik thought)wow ... Lagta hai ajj to lucky day hai mera... (and said)to start karte haan.

Main questions pochun ga and tum ne answer karna hai in yes, No or May be . Yes or No means u r 100% confirm about that ans and maybe means u don't want to tell that ans . AUR jitni bar tum maybe mein ans do gi utni baar Tumhe punishment bhi mile gi.

Nandini while protesting on this last sentence said: Punishment kyo?

Manik: Tumhe nahi pata (he now said in cute innocent voice) Wo kahte haan na GF ko apney BF se koi baat nahi hide karni chaheye . so jab tum kisi baat ka ans nahi do gi to phir os pe punishment to banti hai na.

Nandini shouted: No

Manik again teased her: Dekha dekha mein ne kaha tha na U r boring Nandu.

Nandini having no other option said:Ok

Manik like a kid said: Yayyy so lets start.

Manik: Do u like naughty talks? (Manik winked at her)

Nandini with surprise looked at his naughty face: Naughty Talks?

Manik tilted his face near hers and traced a line on her face while gazing in her eyes asked again: Haan Nandu Naughty Talks?

Nandini felt his Hot breath on her face .She looked in his eyes and the intensity of his eyes captured her senses. So she replied in that dazed state: Yes.

Manik with naughty smile said in loud voice: O wow mujhe nahi pata tha k meri Nandu ko naughty talks achi lagne lagi haan.Means future mein bohat maza ane wala hai.

His loud voice brought her back to the world.

She noticed that Manik's face was full of naughtyness so she lowered her eyes while chewing her lower lip with her teeth in shyness.

Manik with a smirk blabbers like excited kid: Naughty talks ... o wow... wow... Wow... Maza ayega... Hmmm Control Manik Malhotra abhi to aur bht kuch sunna hai.So continue Karen.

Manik: What did you think of our first date?

Nandini remembered the time when Khurrana warned her to stay away from Manik (their 1st official date) tears came in her eyes while remembering that time so she replied in teary voice: Manik hamari 1st date wo time... Bohat emotional and memorable tha .

Manik when saw her teary eyes he cupped her face and asked in concern: Arey yeh kya Nandu tum ro kyo rahe ho.

Nandini: Manik Tumhe yaad hai jab humari 1st date thi aur tum late ho gaye the os time Mr Khurana ne mujhe...

Manik placed his fingers on her lips and said: Nandini bhol jao os time jo kaha Mr Khurana ne .Sirf hamari 1st date ko yaad kro...wo acha time jo hum dono ne sath guzara...

Manik tried to change her mood so said: Waise os din os white dress mein tum bht sexy lag rahe thi.

Nandini in her shyness patted on his chest and said: Manik kya tum bhi na.

Manik: kya main bhi na ... Ab tum sexy lag rahe thi to is main mera kya qasoor hai... Acha chalo choro game khelte haan.

Nandini: Hmmm.

Maniknow threw a bomb on her: Do you have any sexual dreams?

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें