Part 41

In the Car Aryaman was constantly stealing glances at that girl.He wanted to talk to her but was not getting any chance.

Manik once again thanked Niki he said: Niki thank you once again for your help.

Niki: Its Ok sir

Manik with a lil irritation: Phir se sir... My name is Manik... kitni baar bola hai k mujhe yeh sir mat bulaya karo.yeh sir ka title Dad k liye hi rakho.Mujhe mere naam se hi bulaya karo.Samjhiii.

Nandini looked at Manik's face with surprise and a lil bit of jealously.Manik at same time looked in her eyes and asked: What?

Nandini shook her head and turned her face towards window.Manik again looked in Nandini's direction and then after understanding the matter a wide smirk was on his face now.

He thought an idea to tease her for sometime so he again said to niki: Waise niki aik baat batao kya tumhe mera naam acha nahi lagta?

Niki and Aryaman both looked in Manik's direction with surprise and then Arayaman turned his face and gave a look to niki.

Niki replied: No sir aisi baat nahi hai.app ka naam to bohat cool hai just like you

Nandini and Aryaman both were shocked on this reply.Nandini's thought(What the hell is he doing? Yeh itna frank kyo ho raha hai os k sath)She again looked at Manik side with a bollon like face

and Manik he saw this change of expression on her face and enjoyed this teasing session but when she turned towards him he immediately hide his smile and act like he was only concentrating on road.

Manik again said to niki while watching Nandini's face with the corner of his eyes: Arey agar itna hi cool hai to mera naam lene mein kya difficulty hai tumhe.Aur waise bhi main ne tumhe pahle bhi kaha hai na I really like u.tou jin logon ko main pasand karta hoon wo mujhe mere naam se bulate haan.

This thing irritate Nandini a lil more on other side Aryaman at same time looked in rear view mirror and saw the teasing smile on Manik's face so Now he understands that Manik was only doing this to tease Nandini.Then he with a smile turned his face in other direction and saw Nandini's bollon like face.

He shook his head a lil and with a smile he turned his face in Niki's side but she was now looking outside.

After sometime they reached in Malhotra Mansion. Cavya, Dhrulya along with maddy and mukti already reached there and waiting for them.

As the car stopped Nandini at once opened the door of her side and with her boolon face she marched in the mansion.

Manik and Aryaman smiled on this and others looked at Manik with surprise.

Cabir came towards him and asked: Tu ne phir se koi larai ki os se.

Manik shrugged his shoulders and said: Main kyo karon ga.

Navya: Tou phir Nandu aise kyo andar gayi.

Manik with innocent puppy face: I don't know.

Cabir: Ya teri shakal se nazar a raha hai k u don't know.

Now Manik scratch his skin with finger near his lips and gave a lopsided smile to others.and with this others got the idea that Manik has teased Nandini on something that's y she acted like this.

Mukti asked to Manik: Manik tujhe bht maza ata hai na osey tang karte hoe?

Manik who was lost in Nandini's thoughts replied in a trance: Bht .Jab gusey se moun pholta hai na os ka and then wo red color on her face she looks so cute.

Now Maddy tapped his shoulder and said: Bro dreams se bahir a jao.

Manik looked at maddy's face and smiled at same time Dhruv said in teasing manner: Haan Buddy I think pahle ja k os cute face k ghuse ko kum karo.

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें