Part 108

Sorry for mistakes

Part 108

Someone put a hand to close her mouth from backside and on very next moment her eyes were also covered with a cloth and then she was dragged from there .

She was continuously wringling to get herself free but in vain. Her heart started sinking in an unknown fear. She heard their voices and a lot of questions arise in her mind...

Who are they...? How come they came in...? what they want from me?...etc...

Here inside the party

ManBir after there moment sat on a couch and Manik's eyes started searching for Nandini. But she was not there.

Cabir nudged him and asked: Aby bus kar yaar. Kyo dhondh raha hai ab osey.

Manik like innocent raised his brows.

Cabir: O My God ... Don't tell me you didn't get what I mean .

Manik shrugged his shoulder innocently

Cabir with naughty smirk:don't pretend to be an innocent soul Manik... Yeh innocence na teri Nandini ko hi suit karti hai tujhe nahi... tu to...wo kya kahti hai Nandu... Haan Monster...monster hai na tu...to monster innocent nahi ho sakta...Waise Nandu k ilawa aur bhi koi hai jise aise dekhta aur dhondta hai tu...?

Manik frowned on him and cabir continued mockingly: Nuh... I was just asking for my GK ... U know Nandu k ilawa aur koi...?... agar hai to bata de... Main Nandu ko... nahi bolo ga...trust me (he teased him with his expressions)

Mnaik with a fake angry glare: Hay don't call her Nandu... Ok... its Nandini for you..

Cabir laughed on this kiddish jealousy and on seeing him laugh Manik also joined him in it after a sec.

After a great laugh both friends hugged eachother and cabir said:I am very happy for you bro.

Manik with contended smile: same here yaar.but iss happiness ki reason kahan hai...(once again he started searching for her)

Cabir: Don't know ... yahan to nazar nahi a rahe...

Manik left from there while saying: ok main dekhta hoon.

Outside

Soha was behind them but she missed what they did to Nandini... then she heard Nandini's whimper for help.

While trying to free herself Nandini bite on that hand and screamed Manik's name but due to the music inside her voice couldn't reach to him.Here inside he felt like Nandini is calling her... but on seeing here and there he couldn't find her in that room...After this moment he felt restless.he felt like someone caught his heart in a hand.That strange feeling was disturbing his in and out.He thought it to be a suffocation matter so to end this odd feeling he stopped a waiter and then gulped a glass of water in one go but all in vein.

Then his mind gave an immediate alert to him related Nandini...

He tried calling her but she was not answering his call.

Here Once again Nandini with great effort removed that hand from her mouth and called His name for help and like a telepathy it seems to him that Nandini is calling him for help once again immediately he searched for Nandini but failed again. He started asking about her from people with worried face . All friends saw his strange behavior (except aryaman coz he was not there) and then finally asked.

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें