Part 113

hello guys.... Ramzan Mubarik... kaisey ho app sub

sorry for mistakes

Mr Malhotra came fwd and while patting their heads he pulled them in a hug and kissed there head in affection.....

Then Manik broke their hug and removed tears from her eyes. He kissed her on her forehead then on her eyes and once again embraces her in his arm.....

Nandini's misery has no end at the moment..... she was doing all things like a robote.

Manik picked her up in his arms and walked towards the farm house where others were waiting.....

On reaching there.... Amms , chacha , chacahi , rishab all hugged her......

--------------------------------------------------------

Nandini's teary eyes moved and then stopped on a person .... SOHA....

Her already shaken mind didn't digest this fact and she passed out in Manik's arms....

Manik and others saw this and once again all friends make a circle around Manan....

Manik : Main ise room me le k ja raha hoon... cabir call the doc.....

Cabir nodded in yes....

After sometime doc came and checked Nandini.

Manik: Doc what happened to her..... yeh aise....behosh kyo ho gayi...

Doc: Manik tension ki baat nahi hai...... Stress and trauma ki wajha se aksar aisa ho jata hai.... And after what u all told me about this incident.... Its normal..... main ne Injection de diya hai...so ise kuch time tak rest karne do..... she will be alright soon...take proper care of her.....And trauma k after effects ka pata to is k jagne pe hi lag sakta hai..... I hope kuch zyada damage na ho......

Manik who was also in shock started shouting: Damage.... What do u mean huh...... Meri Nandini ko kuch nahi hoga.....she is so strong...... I know her very well......

Mr Malhotra placed his hand on Manik Shoulder and said : Manik Relax son......Doc k kahne ka wo matlab nahi hai.... We all know k tum Nandini ko kabhi kuch nahi hone doge..... But Bacha yeh abhi jo itna kuch hoa..... os ka kuch to effect ho ga na os k mind pe.....

Mukti also jumped in this convo: Haan Manik.... Tujhe yaad hai last time bhi ....jab nandini k sath wo pandit wala incident hoa tha tab bhi kitna change aya tha os k behavior me.....

(and her words remind him once again.... How she behaved at that time , she left her music, she tried to go away from him...... that grief, that sadness in her eyes..... her shattered confidence.... Her fears....)

Manik almost shouted while remembering those moments: Noooooo iss baar Nandini ko main wapis os darkness me jane nahi doon ga......

Mr Malhotra with deep sigh said: We Know Manik..... and we all are with you this time.....

Doc also with small smile said: Deal her with patience Young man..... I think ab mujhe chalna chayeye....

After doc all others also left from there.... But Manik was not ready to leave her for a sec.... so he was there with her ...

He gazed her face which was still showing the symptoms of stress... then all the reel of this incident played infront of his eyes....and Mukti's words about Pandit also echoed in his mind....

Emotionally he grabbed her hand and kissed it with love.....

He mumbled: Tum aisa kaise kar sakti ho merey sath Nandini.......kaise kah sakti ho k main tumhe os halat mein akela chor k chala jaon.....(tears fell from his eyes)Tumhe ajj agar kuch ho jata .... Tou.... Main...(tears came out of his eyes)main kaise jee pata..... (he leaned on her face and kissed her forehead)...yeh Manik apni Nandu k bina nahi rah sakta......I love you...... and I need you in my life.....(his tears drops on her hand and then he pecked her hand lovingly).this Manik is nothing without you....... suna tum ne...... I'll not leave you... ever....... Tum kaho gi na...... tab bhi nahi........

On other side Nandini's restless mind was still on same moment and in her sleep she murmured: No..... Manik.....Main Manik ko kuch nahi hone doon gi..... Manik ..... meri wajha se manik ki life danger me .... No...... Manik plz.......... Plzzz yahan mat ana......yahan bomb..... Manik....Dad..... baqi sub....sub ki life danger mein.......plz aisa nahi karo..... ... No.... aisa nahi ho sakta...... No..... and then shrieked Loudly ... Noooooooooooooooooooooo

With this loud scream she opened her eyes which were full of tears and terror but on the next moment she felt his safe hands around her.....

short  update hai na...? I know i'll try to give another update  within a week....

please leave your comments and do vote pleaseeeeeeeeeee

and

Stay at home and be safe

see ya

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें