Part 90 ( b)

yohuuuuuu  welcome once again

Part 90 (B)

Nandini along with Manik came in his room and after settling him on his bed she was about to leave from there when Manik holds her hand and requested in kiddish voice: Plezzz Don't gooo...(while making cutest puppy face)

Nandini's heart melted on this and she decided not to leave him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini's heart melted on this and she decided not to leave him ... she placed her other hand on his and said: Manik I am not leaving from here... but door to band karne do...

Manik left her hand like an obedient kid ...

Nandini after closing the door came back to him and sat besides him...

Manik in drunken voice said : U r sooo preety... So beautiful...(by grabing her hand he pulled her near his face) U r my Nandini... My Angle... My Sunshine... (he hugged her like a kid hug his teddy) and said u r mine... Hai na... I love you sooo much... ... Sooo... Sooo Much...

He broke that hug and looked in her eyes while asking: U love me na?

He  broke that hug and looked in her eyes while asking: U love me na?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini nodded in yes...

Manik with extended lip pout widely open his arms and said in droopy voice: Then hug me na... tum aise itna dore kyo bethi ho... tum ne movies nahi dekhi kya... jo love karte haan wo to itnaaa (he pulled her on himself and their faces were just 1 inches away from each other... itnaaa (he encircled her in his arms again)itnaaa pyaar se aik sath bethte haan... but you...(then said in complaining voice) You don't love me...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें