Part 64

Other side

Manan was the 1st one to reach there but on enterence... Manik stopped for a moment ... All the bad time... nyonika's behavior and his suffering ... all came infront of his eyes only 1 mint...

He closed his eyes tightly to get his focus back...

Nandini 1st didn't notice this change in him but when his hold on her hand tightened then Nandini looked at him...

She in worry cupped his face with her 1 hand and asked in concern: Manik tum thek ho...

And her worry filled voice,her magical soft touch and her concern for him brought him back to present...

He without looking at her replied in broken words : ya... I am ... fine...you don't worry...

Nandini looked at his face and then bring his face down on her level and gave an assuring kiss on his forehead and then on his eyes one by one...

Manik after receiving this love looked in her eyes and said: I am fine ...wo bus Nyonika...

Nandini placed her plam on his lips and then said: Shhh Manik... Don't remember her... I know yahan ki har aik cheez tumhe os time ko yaad dile gi... but Manik tum os k bare mein nahi socho...(to change his mood and to divert his attention she said) remember yahan hamari bhi to kuch beautiful memories haan... and her statement did that work...

Manik when heard what she said his mind travelled to the time of their jamming session and a very cute smirk came on his face...

He looked at Nandini's face,lowered his head and then while staring in her eyes said:I think you are right... in that case I only prefer to think about our best memory here...

Nandini when heard this a smile came on her lips as she thought that sha was successful in diverting his mind but on next moment Manik pulled her by her waist near him and while removing hair strands from her face asked very lovingly...

Manik: U know what is our best memory in this mansion ?

Nandini with confused face: Manik merey liye to tumhare sath bitaya hoa har pal best hai...

Manik: Hmmm but for me the best moment... our best memory is...

Nandini in curiousity looked in his eyes:...is?

Manik:Actually I think I have a better idea... (he whisper in her ear) as u can see abhi tak yahan koi aya nahi so ... I think main tumhe wo place dikha deta hoon... Then I am sure u will understand ... what I am talking about?

Nandini with her cute pouty face said: Ok

Manik hold her hand and moved inside...he drag her towards his bedroom and after opening the door , he bring her in...

Nandini when saw his room a lot of happy and sad incidents came in her mind...and she like a innocent soul looked at Manik and asked: but Manik yahan to hamri bht sari memories haan na so... tum... Kis ki...

Manik closed the distance between them , he tilted his head and then whisper in her ear: Remember our jamming session...( a lopsided smile was there on his face when he told her his best memory)

Nandini s eyes became wide when she heard this is the best memory for Manik in this Mansion.

And on next Moment a deep blush creeps on her face and with lowered eyes she started looking here and there.

Now Manik forget all other things and started enjoying Nandini's condidtion...

He pulled her near by her waist with a jerk and encircled his arms around her waist...

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें