11

Chanyeol unlocked the door to his house then made room for Baekhyun to get in. The air surrounding them was much less intense and awkward after what had occurred in the car. Chanyeol decided to not open up anything they went through that night, he will eventually, just not now. Now all they needed was rest and no more yelling. And a few smiles, well at least Chanyeol needed Baekhyun's.
"I'll go take a quick shower." Chanyeol said as they walked further into his house."Make yourself at home."
And just like that Chanyeol climbed up the stairs to take his shower, leaving Baekhyun alone downstairs. He observed his surroundings to pass time, just a few feet from the hallway they had passed through was a living room. It had two white couches with orange pillows on them. A light brown coffee table was in the middle, on a fuzzy carpet that was similar colors, if not the same, as the couches. There was a wide flat screen tv placed on a wooden cabinet, that also had a few books and pictures on it. And lastly there was a window -not big nor small, just right- with white silky curtains hanging down elegantly.
Baekhyun sat down on one of the couches, it was so comfortable he was ready to sleep right on it, but that would be weird. As if someone just knocked his head back into reality, Baekhyun realized what was going on. Something unbelievable, something he couldn't imagine happening thousands of years from now. But it was happening, he was actually in Chanyeol's home and will be for a while. Chanyeol knew about his stalker. Chanyeol actually attempted to save him. Chanyeol wants to protect him. Chanyeol told him that he loved his smile. Chanyeol and none other than Chanyeol. Just the way Baekhyun dreamed of it to be. It seemed too good to be true.
Baekhyun got up to the cabinet and picked up the framed picture that was almost yelling for him to look at. In the picture there were two boys, one obviously Chanyeol, just from a few years back and the other Baekhyun had never seen before, looked a few years older than Chanyeol. Both of them were posing sillily to the camera, happiness beaming in their eyes. Baekhyun smiled as he traced Chanyeol's features with his fingertips, admiring him.
"That's my brother, if you were wondering." Baekhyun jumped at the voice that came from right behind him. How the hell did he not hear Chanyeol coming, he didn't know.
"I miss him." Chanyeol whispered as Baekhyun listened, going back to looking at the picture."He's working in Japan and married with two kids. If it wasn't for his existence my parents would have never accepted me."
"You had problems too?" Baekhyun asked, surprised.
Chanyeol laughed lightly."Of course Baekhyun, no one passes without issues and tough times. I still get harassed by people till this day for my sexual preference, but I can deal with them. It's much much easier than before though."
Baekhyun nodded in agreement then set the picture back to its spot, he turned around to face Chanyeol. He laughed when he saw Chanyeol shining bright in yellow, just like himself.
"Now we're both wearing them." Chanyeol chuckled and pulled Baekhyun's hand into his."It's getting late, let's sleep.
Baekhyun let his eyes wander as Chanyeol led him to where, he didn't know. He decided he could get used to Chanyeol's house. It was much bigger than his so it would take a while. They passed the kitchen and a few closed rooms and up the stairs they went. The stairs weren't huge, only about twenty steps and they were in front of a white well designed door, most likely Chanyeol's bedroom.
Chanyeol opened the room and pulled Baekhyun in it. Baekhyun's eyes went wide, the bedroom was almost three times bigger than his. Unlike the rest of the house, Chanyeol's room was a bit darker with the wall and furniture colors. It was mostly black and white, a shiny clean black and white. Baekhyun actually liked it, a lot.
And then it hit him.
Was he going to sleep here?

With Chanyeol?
"This is the only bed in the house so we'll have to share it."Chanyeol informed him as if he just read his mind."It'll fit us."
"Do you need the bathroom or anything?" Chanyeol asked, trying to get Baekhyun to speak but Baekhyun was too busy trying to believe that he and Chanyeol were actually going to sleep together. Literally. No pun intended. But still, his mind wandered to that land, since when was he a pervert?
Baekhyun blinked a few times then looked at Chanyeol."I like your room."
"Good, it's my favorite place in the whole house." Chanyeol grinned.
"Umm..where's the bathroom?" Baekhyun asked as he took in the details of the room.
Chanyeol pointed at a door Baekhyun hadn't noticed before."Right there."
What Baekhyun used to always dream for as a kid, a bathroom in his own bedroom. Except this wasn't his bedroom but he still liked that it had the bathroom in it. He thanked Chanyeol and walked to the bathroom to calm his mind and his heart which was impossible to do with Chanyeol near him.