18

Chanyeol tried, he really did. But Luhan insisted and invited himself and Sehun to Chanyeol's house even though Chanyeol was totally against it and he even voiced that out. He's going to kill Luhan, he was sure. It's 9pm, the time where Chanyeol is supposed to be in his bedroom, alone, with Baekhyun.

"So you never told me," Luhan began as he searched through the box of movies for their movie night."How come Baekhyun's staying here?"

"I told you I can't tell you, it's not my secret to tell and also it's not your business." Chanyeol said through his teeth in a low voice, afraid Baekhyun might hear. He was in the kitchen, getting himself a cup of water, probably because of all the embarrassing questions he kept on receiving from the one and only forever curious (more like nosy) Luhan.

"Fine. When am I going to know though?"

"Never." Chanyeol snapped. If Sehun wasn't in the bathroom, Chanyeol would've been dead meat for treating Luhan in such a way. Luhan stuck his tongue out to Chanyeol's back as the taller boy walked out to the kitchen.

Nunbushin nae ipsure yeah
Ppajyeobeorin naneun neoye
I'm runnin' into your heart
Oh Yeah~

Chanyeol froze. There, Baekhyun was gazing out the window with a bottle of water in his hand. And he was singing. And Chanyeol was in complete awe. It was beautiful, his voice just stole Chanyeol's breath away and his ability to move and speak. Baekhyun couldn't see him since he was turned around so he didn't stop singing. It was low but Chanyeol heard, oh he heard. He never imagined Baekhyun to be able to sing like this.

Maybe it was his voice, or the words he was singing, or the way he was singing them, or possibly even all three together, but Chanyeol felt something he rarely feels.

It isn't right, he told himself. He's not supposed to be turned on by this.

No. No. No.

But Baekhyun just wouldn't stop singing and it only wired Chanyeol up more.

Okay.

Relax.

Chanyeol took a deep breath and opened his eyes. He was about to leave because it was too much but it was too late already. Baekhyun had already turned around and saw him.

Chanyeol quickly smiled."You sing very well."

And it turns me on so much, it scares me.

He didn't say that. But it was the truth.

"Oh, thanks." Baekhyun blushed. He didn't expect Chanyeol to hear him. He had no idea he was there.
Chanyeol walked forward to Baekhyun until they were close enough for a kiss. Exactly what Chanyeol wanted. It didn't help Chanyeol's aroused state not one bit, kissing Baekhyun only made everything harder.

Everything.

Baekhyun gripped at Chanyeol's torso and made this tiny sound under his breath, when Chanyeol once again licked his bottom lip, causing the taller male's head go dizzy with dazed pleasure. Just that sound did such things to him.

Baekhyun pulled away because he felt it. They weren't alone. He peeked over Chanyeol's shoulder and all he wanted then was for the floor to open up and swallow him whole.
Luhan and Sehun were watching them. Again.

"What the hell?" Chanyeol scowled once he noticed too."Get out you idiots."

"Thanks for the show. Better than the movies you own." Luhan smirked."We're going, good night."

"Yeah, we're leaving you to fix your problem." Sehun smirked also and he, for a split second looked at Chanyeol's crotch.
It was too obvious. Stupid tight jeans.

"Bye bye, have fun kids!" the oldest out of them practically chirped which made Chanyeol want to crush his pretty face on the wall. His boyfriend's bratty face too, might as well.

In one minute they were gone, Chanyeol turned back to Baekhyun and it was his turn to be red all over. Baekhyun saw it, but as soon as Chanyeol turned he shifted his gaze from Chanyeol's groin, to his face, then to the wall and every corner of the room. Both boys were beat red and it was getting hotter and hotter by the second. Chanyeol abruptly moved away from the smaller male and excused himself as he went upstairs to the bathroom. Like Sehun said, he had a problem he needed to take care of, but he was probably too embarrassed to do anything about it behind closed doors.

He took care of it anyway.

As he thought of Baekhyun's voice.

And Baekhyun's wet hair.

And Baekhyun's beautiful hands.

And those full hips.

And just.....Baekhyun.

~~~~~
That night when they were cuddled in bed together, it felt different from all the other nights. Chanyeol was still holding Baekhyun in his arms and Baekhyun still intertwined their fingers together. It was just a bit uncomfortable. Chanyeol was sure, so sure that Baekhyun knew about the problem he caused him earlier and he just wanted to hide from the smaller male. Baekhyun, on the other hand, did know about it but he wasn't sure that he caused it. Just thinking about it made his cheeks burn because...he....saw.

It was just too obvious in Chanyeol's tight blue jeans. His long t-shirt wasn't able to hide everything either. It wasn't long enough to save everyone from the embarrassment.

Chanyeol managed to sleep but Baekhyun just couldn't stop thinking, and thinking, and thinking. Endless questions kept spinning in his head, making him confused and skeptical about things.

Was this really happening? Him and Chanyeol? Him and Park Chanyeol? It once seemed so far away and the most impossible thing to happen. Only in his dreams, he sat beside Chanyeol and only in his dreams he talked to Chanyeol. Kissing Chanyeol and cuddling with Chanyeol wasn't even in his dreams, it was that impossible.
Baekhyun tilted his head to look at the younger's face, the only source of light was the moon, but that's all he needed to stare at the man that made his world spin.
Chanyeol was perfect to Baekhyun. Everything about him, from head to toe was beautiful and Baekhyun still didn't understand what such perfection was doing with a person like him. Just a nerd.

He's only a nerd but he's still human and he still deserves great things but he didn't deserve something as great as Chanyeol. Baekhyun was convinced that this must be just a dream or a very very beautiful miracle. Either way, he was gonna enjoy it because it's what he's always desired. Baekhyun smiled and pressed a soft kiss on the corner of Chanyeol's lip, careful not to wake the younger up.
~~~~~
Three days and no friends annoying the crap out of him. They were blissful days as he was with Baekhyun alone. Chanyeol took him out nearly everywhere in town. Baekhyun's favorite place was the butterfly exhibition, that was unexpected but a very pleasant surprise. Chanyeol wouldn't say a word until they got there and the smile that lighted up Baekhyun's face when he saw butterflies flying everywhere made the younger kiss him right on the spot. There were a few kids around at that moment but Chanyeol could've cared less. They could've just covered their eyes if they didn't want to see him kiss the most adorable thing on earth.

The second day they walked so much on the streets, going from one place to another, that their feet became sore. When they got home, Chanyeol immediately made Baekhyun sit on the couch and he began to massage the other's small feet. Baekhyun insisted on massaging Chanyeol's too, Chanyeol really couldn't resist so he let him. The tickling began when Baekhyun commented on how HUGE Chanyeol's feet were. Chanyeol had tickled Baekhyun's feet and then moved to tickle his waist next. He could've killed the older boy by tickling him to death because he was so mesmerized by the beautiful sight of Byun Baekhyun laughing heart fully beneath him. If it was only that but no, Baekhyun was yelling his name and begging Chanyeol to stop in between laughs.

And at that moment, Chanyeol thought of something that surprised him and made him freeze in the middle of tickling Baekhyun. He couldn't believe he had thought that but it was the truth.

He wanted to make love to Baekhyun.

Not sex.

He wanted to kiss every centimeter of the other male's body. He wanted to hold him close and make Baekhyun feel good in the most blissful ways. Chanyeol had the need to take care of Baekhyun and show him just what he felt for him. Things he never ever felt in his long (not really) years of life. He just couldn't explain it, no matter how he tried to put it.

Chanyeol was seeing Baekhyun in different ways; ways he never thought of. He noticed the sexy things Baekhyun did, even if Baekhyun didn't intend to make it sexy but Chanyeol saw it that way.
Like when Baekhyun bends down to grab something from the fridge and Chanyeol can only stare and gulp lightly until Baekhyun stands straight. Or when they kiss, Chanyeol pays attention to the way Baekhyun's fingers curls into his arm or neck or even clothes. The thing that gets him the most though is whenever Baekhyun sings.

That was just.....indescribable.

And it was the reason Chanyeol stayed in the shower a little longer now. Chanyeol did it once and he thought that would be the first and last time but no, Baekhyun's voice just made his brain melt every time.

"Tomorrow is school again." Chanyeol groaned.

"It's not that bad, really." Baekhyun said, sitting down on the couch beside Chanyeol.

"Math makes me want to pull my hair out." He complained even further.

"Math?" Baekhyun smiled to himself, because he really did like it a lot. "It's actually my favorite subject."

Chanyeol glanced at him with a 'how in the world' expression, making Baekhyun chuckle.

"I can help you with it," The older offered."If you want."

"Ok, but when I get one question wrong, I get ten kisses in return." Chanyeol grinned then pouted exaggeratedly when Baekhyun smacked his arm lightly.

"You get nothing if you get your math wrong."

"Fine, if I get one right I get twenty kisses in return." Chanyeol tried again, he didn't expect the soft 'ok' slipping out Baekhyun's lips before he switched on the tv.

He was so ready to get math right.

School was just a few hours away, Chanyeol knew by looking at the time after he finally comforted Baekhyun from his nightmare.

Again.

Chanyeol hated every time Baekhyun awoke, scared and crying. He just wished and hoped and prayed that he could do something to make it all stop. It pained him seeing Baekhyun like that, and it pained him even more that he knew that Baekhyun was sad and depressed about Tao, even after all this time.