32

They were on their way back to Chanyeol's house, after they had lunch and watched a movie together. Although they barely ate and they also barely payed attention to the movie. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun were basking in the presence of each other. It was what they were desiring for such a long time and now they couldn't stop touching each other or even stop glancing. It became too difficult to control themselves.
Just as Chanyeol turned into his driveway, Baekhyun's laughter at a joke Chanyeol had told him died down when he saw what was waiting for them. Chanyeol saw it too.
He sighed, this was going to be long.
It was of course, the quad. Chanyeol parked slowly, trying to ignore their beyond shocked expressions that were piercing right into the car. From Chanyeol back to Baekhyun then again. Even the forever expressionless Sehun looked like he just saw a ghost.
"You know what, Baek?" Chanyeol said in a low voice.
"Hmm?" Baekhyun responded just as quietly biting his lip and trying to avoid the boys' confused stares and glares. Boy did they look scary. Especially Luhan, oh yes, especially Luhan.
"We can just stay in the car until they leave."
"Good idea."

It wasn't a good idea. It wasn't an idea that worked. Because soon, after kindly asking them to get out and kindly explain, Luhan was screaming and shouting for them to open the doors. They both tried to ignore him but it was like the hardest thing to do when he was using his hidden scary manly voice on them. Chanyeol couldn't do it anymore when he spotted Sehun holding a shovel over the front of his car and threatening with his eyes that he will hit the vehicle. That's when Chanyeol shouted a very loud "No!!" and opened his door to get a hold of the shovel and throwing it far away from his precious car.
"Park Chanyeol. Explain. Right. Now." Luhan's voice was firm and scary coming from behind him.
Chanyeol gulped and remembered Baekhyun. Kyungsoo and Kai were already stuck inside the car and yapping all up in Baekhyun's flushed face.
"Chanyeol. Hurry."
"What??"
"Tell me."
"Tell you what?" Chanyeol smiled sheepishly.
"Don't play with my Lulu or I swear I'll break your baby." Sehun threatened with his bratty mouth this time.
"Ok, ok relax. I'll explain."

"Hurry, apologize." Inside the car Kyungsoo was reminding Kai of what he was supposed to do a long time ago.
"Baekhyun hyung, I am very sincerely sorry that I began that bet." Baekhyun's face was on fire. He didn't know what to say or what to do anymore.
"It's okay. Really."
"Yeah, I know. You and Chanyeol should be thankful actually, because if it wasn't for me you guys would have never gotten anywhere." Kai's kind tone went away completely and came back to his cocky old self.
"Jongin. What the hell?"
"I'm not lying Soo. It's true." Kai reasoned to defend himself."Seriously, think about it. It doesn't even need thinking!"
Baekhyun sighed inwardly. It was true.

"He just came over last night and we made up. Story's over." Chanyeol said in one breath, trying to get to Baekhyun and save his poor boyfriend. Who knows what the other two were torturing him with.
"Chanyeol. I'm not convinced." Luhan prevented him from walking away.
"I swear that's it!" Chanyeol shouted in his deep voice."There's nothing else to it. He just realized that we need to be together okay. And now, THANK GOD, we are together again."
"That simple?"
"Yeah?" Chanyeol shrugged.

"So what happened now?" Kyungsoo's voice rang in Baekhyun's ears. Was it really Kyungsoo, because since was he this curious or in better words.....nosy?
"Nothing happened." Baekhyun responded rather weakly.
"You guys are back together and you say nothing happened. Baekhyun, we aren't dumb." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.
"I'm pretty sure I know what happened, Soo." Kai said teasingly then suddenly burst out into an obnoxious laughter. He looked much like an uncontrollable hyena.
"Jongin!" Kyungsoo smacked his boyfriend's leg."Stop acting like a five year old for goodness sake!"

"Can I go save Baek now?" Chanyeol almost pleaded Luhan, who still hadn't looked convinced with Chanyeol's answer.
"Yes, just go and open the door so we can talk inside please."
Chanyeol didn't waste a second to run back to his car. He wasn't expecting to see Kai laughing like a drain and he wasn't expecting Kyungsoo to be the one querying Baekhyun. Chanyeol apparently forgot that at rare times Kyungsoo could be just as nosy as Luhan.
"Let's go inside." Chanyeol announced to the three boys in the car.
"Hurry and tell me what happened Chanyeol. Baekhyun won't say a thing." Kyungsoo glared at the taller boy.
"Let's just go inside first, then we'll talk about it." Chanyeol sighed.
Kyungsoo eventually gave up and got out the car, pulling Kai along with him. Once they were alone for a few seconds, Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun.
"They want to know what happened."
"Yeah, I know."
"I'll just say that you came and we had a talk and worked everything out, I guess."
"That is basically what we actually did."
"Baekkie, we did do something else didn't we?" Chanyeol looked at the smaller boy and gave him an overly attractive wink, to which Baekhyun only covered Chanyeol's eyes with his hand to avoid those alluring orbs.
"Don't mention that please." Baekhyun pleaded and Chanyeol laughed lightly as he pulled Baekhyun's hand away from his eyes and placed a kiss onto the small palm.
"That's between us two only."
"CHANYEOL!!!"