19

It was the end of the school week, a Friday night, and Chanyeol at this point needed some serious help. Why?
Because Baekhyun just wouldn't stop singing. He loved it, but the problem is that he loved it too much. He had only a teeny weeny bit of control left. Chanyeol didn't know what he was supposed to do. Especially now when he was lying on his side of the bed with his phone in his hands, playing some kind of racing game as he watched Baekhyun all wet, come out the shower in another cute pair of pajamas.

Wet hair again.

Damn it.

Not just that but Baekhyun was singing again. Not loud but not low either. Just enough to drive Chanyeol nuts over the perfection that was Baekhyun's voice.

It was just so beautiful, so pleasant, so sexy.

He had just enough control left to say something stupid, that he immediately regretted the moment it came out his mouth.

"Baek, can you please stop singing?"

Baekhyun's expression was unreadable for a moment then he looked shocked but quickly covered it up with a disappointed look. Chanyeol wanted to punch himself because Baekhyun looked hurt, but he didn't say a word. He stopped singing too.

"It's just," Chanyeol began quickly, trying to make up for his stupid mistake before it would turn into something worse."I want to concentrate on this."

Baekhyun remained silent but he still looked at what Chanyeol wanted to concentrate on, that made him ask Baekhyun to stop doing what he loved from the depths of his heart.

A car racing game.

Really?

Baekhyun nodded, feeling something swell up in his throat. He felt so upset that he couldn't stay in the same room with Chanyeol. He decided to go to the kitchen to drink water. But he knew that he couldn't stay there longer or anywhere else in the house. It wasn't his and it would be weird to do that. Baekhyun knew he was going to end up going back to Chanyeol's room. He just needed a few minutes to calm down because he seriously wasn't expecting that from Chanyeol. It really was upsetting.

When he was back in the room, Baekhyun found Chanyeol in the same position that he left him in. He silently walked over to the bed and tucked himself under the sheets. There were no kisses or whispered goodnights from him to Chanyeol. He just didn't feel like talking. All Baekhyun did was unconsciously pout his lips and keep his eyes closed, his back facing Chanyeol.
Which itched at Chanyeol endlessly.

"Baek?"

No answer.

"Baekhyun?" Still nothing. Chanyeol bit his lip, he knew what was wrong with the smaller male and he felt horrible.

"Baek?" He whispered into Baekhyun's hair."Are you not gonna answer me?"

Chanyeol sighed and shifted his position to hold Baekhyun tightly from behind.

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol mumbled. He glanced at Baekhyun's face, finding Baekhyun's eyes closed and lips parted just slightly. Chanyeol felt his heart beat faster at the sight.

"I said I'm sorry. Come on, please talk to me." Chanyeol sighed again when he got no answer, again. He moved around until he had Baekhyun in his arms, hugging him tightly from behind and pressing his lips on Baekhyun's cheek. He didn't speak anymore, only focused on kissing Baekhyun's face for he knew that Baekhyun was definitely not asleep. He wasn't sleeping without a good night kiss from his boyfriend.

It was only 9 pm on a weekend night. And it was way too early for them to sleep. Chanyeol wasn't going to waste the night without being up talking and fooling around with Baekhyun. And if he was to sleep, then he will definitely not sleep with Baekhyun being upset with him.

"Can you please let me sleep?" Chanyeol smiled into Baekhyun's heated cheeks. His distraction worked and now he wasn't resting until Baekhyun was okay with him again.

"Baek, talk to me."

"No. You don't like my voice so why should I speak to you?" Baekhyun barely whispered. He tried to sound strong and hide the sadness but it didn't do any good.

"I never said I didn't like your voice."

"But you told me to stop singing, didn't you?"

"But I really do like your voice."

"You don't." Baekhyun said in a brittle voice.

Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyun's face, he still had his eyes closed and Chanyeol could've swore that he saw tears at the corner of the other boy's eyes.

No. Anything but Baekhyun's tears.

"Baekhyun, sweetheart," Baekhyun's heart swelled at the pet name Chanyeol gave him. Sweetheart?? Really? Can Chanyeol just give his heart a break? The soft kisses and deep voice at his ear weren't helping either. He felt Chanyeol's arms around his waist move and in one moment Baekhyun was lying on his back, facing Chanyeol and his eyes flew open to see the younger staring down at him.

"Your voice is beautiful and I love it," Chanyeol said as he stroked Baekhyun's hair."It's just....when you sing..."

Baekhyun remained quiet and gazed back up at Chanyeol, his lips still forming a small pout. He gave the other a questioning look because Chanyeol had trailed off with his words.

"I don't know how to tell you this." Chanyeol admitted.

"Tell me what?" Baekhyun asked unsurely. He sort of didn't want to know because maybe Chanyeol was going to mention the flaws his voice had. But he thought he had a good voice, but then again Chanyeol might have his own opinion.

"When you sing," Chanyeol began, he wanted to say something, anything to make Baekhyun feel better. He couldn't lie because he would feel guilty but he didn't want to tell Baekhyun the truth to why he wanted him to stop singing, because he was scared of the other's reaction.

"I..." He tried again, starting to get nervous with the way Baekhyun was staring at him, waiting for him to get his words out.

"Ijustgetreallyturnedonbyyourvoice." Chanyeol said in one breath as fast as he can. He moved his eyes away from Baekhyun's and bit his lip."That's why."

Baekhyun was silent and Chanyeol was ready to cry from frustration at any minute.

"Oh." Was Baekhyun's only response after a whole minute or two and Chanyeol wanted to yell.

After that all they did was stare, stare, and stare. And then all of a sudden and just like that, all they were doing was kiss, kiss, and kiss. It started slow and gentle with no tongue involved, like how they usually are, but then things escalated quickly. More quickly than either male expected. When Chanyeol left Baekhyun's lips he continued to pepper kisses on the others face until he got to his jaw. The skin of Baekhyun's sharp jaw tempted Chanyeol to lick it and he did, causing Baekhyun to whimper.

Then Chanyeol went further. Chanyeol's lips were already sucking on Baekhyun's neck and Baekhyun was gripping the sheets and biting his lip, trying his very best to keep those embarrassing sounds in him.

"Don't keep," Chanyeol kissed the sensitive area beneath Baekhyun's ear."...quiet."

"I-....oh~" Baekhyun was practically singing in pleasure as Chanyeol licked his earlobe and tugged on it gently with his teeth. Baekhyun froze when the taller male stopped his stimulations. Did he do something wrong or what?

Chanyeol only gazed at Baekhyun and panted softly, hot breath fanning against Baekhyun's face.

"Do that again."

Baekhyun was so confused. What was he supposed to do again? He wasn't in his right mind at all to think about Chanyeol's words properly.

"Huh?" Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol with hazy, blurry eyes, trying to get his concentration back in place.

"That....that sound." Chanyeol lowered his face until their foreheads met and he smiled, trying to make out Baekhyun's blushing face in the almost pitch dark room. He didn't waste any more time and went back to Baekhyun's alluring collarbones. His ears needed that indescribable sound to leave Baekhyun's soft pink lips again. He went over to unbutton Baekhyun's pajama top. Only three buttons were unbuttoned and Chanyeol didn't have the patience to finish once he saw that milky smooth skin and Baekhyun's highly appealing nipples. Finally, Chanyeol heard that beautiful sound again when he gently kissed one of Baekhyun's nipples. He began licking the hardened bud and soon sucked it into his mouth, causing Baekhyun's back to arch off the mattress.

"C-Chanyeol." Baekhyun's fingers trembled slightly in Chanyeol's thick hair. He couldn't believe any of what was happening. Wasn't this a bit too fast? Should this be happening now? The questions vanished just like that from his mind and he couldn't even tell Chanyeol to stop, he didn't want Chanyeol to stop. He'd probably cry if Chanyeol stopped touching him. It felt so so so good, he didn't even fantasize this before but but now Baekhyun knows that he'll never stop thinking of how Chanyeol's lips feel on his heated skin. He drove him wild with the way Chanyeol's mouth worked on his nipples.

"Your voice makes me lose my mind, I swear," Chanyeol whispered between kisses on Baekhyun's open lips."I can't hold back anymore, Baek. I really can't."

Baekhyun felt drunk and dazed and it only got worse when Chanyeol suddenly grinded his hips down on Baekhyun's. He had Baekhyun moaning again in no time, rolling his hips slowly as he kissed the smaller male into oblivion.

Baekhyun nearly whined when Chanyeol moved away from him. He missed the heat and closeness already. Chanyeol got on his kness and took a minute to admire what he just made of Baekhyun. He was a mess. A beautiful mess. Both his hands were lying limp beside his head and his hair messy and bangs plastered on his forehead. His lips were red and swollen and his neck was full of red marks that Chanyeol had left behind. The top Baekhyun was wearing was still only unbuttoned at the top and it was so hot, it made Chanyeol's stomach turn in pleasure at the sight. It was hard to believe that this very sexy boy moaning underneath him was the same boy that he passed by in school plenty of times and only saw him as a nerd and nothing more or less.

Baekhyun was panting softly as he struggled to keep his eyes open. Chanyeol was checking him out all over and he knew it. He just didn't want Chanyeol to see what his ministrations did to him. It was too embarr-

"Mmnnn...." Baekhyun was sure his mind was long gone. Where, he didn't know. All he knew was that Chanyeol's hand suddenly stroking him through his pajamas was driving him crazy.

Chanyeol stopped moving his hand and Baekhyun whimpered then looked at Chanyeol. His fingers were at Baekhyun's waistband and he was giving Baekhyun a look, asking him if it was ok to continue. He didn't want to be wanting this if Baekhyun didn't want it. Even though he was entirely sure that Baekhyun wanted this, he just had to have his permission.

"Can I?" A small and nervous nod of approval from Baekhyun and Chanyeol was pulling his pajamas down with his boxers. Baekhyun was as red as a tomato, he was sure, but feeling Chanyeol's long fingers wrapped around his now exposed erection had his mind go to a whole different universe. He was already so close.

"Chany-yeol?" Baekhyun barely breathed out.

Chanyeol looked up from Baekhyun's hips (very fine hips, Chanyeol would like to say) and to Baekhyun's dark eyes.

"D-don't look there," Baekhyun was a bit okay with Chanyeol touching him but he couldn't accept the fact that Chanyeol was only looking at his exposed crotch. No body has done that ever, except his mother years and years ago. He wasn't ready for that right now."P-please."

Chanyeol froze for a second then chuckled lowly, crawling back up to connect their foreheads. He understood that Baekhyun was still shy and he was going to help him through it.

"Okay, then I'll just..." Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's lips and looked right into his eyes."....stay here." Then Chanyeol's hand was back to stroking Baekhyun, slowly increasing the pace and tightening his fingers around the hardness.

Baekhyun moaned into Chanyeol's lips and brought his arms to wrap them around Chanyeol's long neck. When he opened his eyes and found Chanyeol gazing at his face, Baekhyun thought maybe it was better if Chanyeol was down there. The way Chanyeol stared at him made him whimper and now he was so so close, feeling nothing but Chanyeol's fingers around him, and his thumb rubbing his slit, and Chanyeol's wet kisses on his skin.

"Does it feel good?" Chanyeol's voice made his fingers curl and when Baekhyun was near losing all control he buried his face into Chanyeol's sweaty neck and whimpered over and over again. He nodded quickly when he remembered that Chanyeol had actually asked him a question and gosh his answer was a yes and another yes and even more yes's.

Chanyeol sucked new hickeys along the side of Baekhyun's neck as his hands worked faster down there, pleasuring the smaller male and watching him fall apart right before his eyes. Chanyeol needed release and friction himself but he wasn't going to do anything about his self now. Everything to him was about Baekhyun right now. But Baekhyun was the one making it hard to wait with the way he clung onto Chanyeol and the sounds he made into Chanyeol's neck and the way his name sounded when he was chanting it over and over, Chanyeol could just get off of that and it'd be enough.

"Chanyeol, I-" Baekhyun couldn't finish as he gasped again.

"Are you close, baby?"

It was the "baby" that did it.

"Mmmm....oh ohhh~ !" Baekhyun's hips surged forward and his toes curled as he released into Chanyeol's awaiting hand.

Chanyeol nearly lost his breath as he watched the smaller male come apart underneath him. His face was flushed with a light pink color (Chanyeol was thankful for the moonlight from the window) and Chanyeol thought it was just beautiful. Baekhyun kept squirming endlessly beneath him and he made tiny noises that Chanyeol found so cute that he smiled to himself.

A few minutes passed of Chanyeol waiting for Baekhyun to catch his breath and when he did he laughed lightly at Baekhyun's blushing face and his sudden shyness that came back. He opened his mouth to try to say something but every time he tried, he closed it again, which made Chanyeol kiss him deeply because he was too adorable. Now, Baekhyun didn't have to try to say anything for his mouth was occupied, and really, he couldn't ask for more.

When they parted, Chanyeol still didn't stop kissing Baekhyun. He planted soft, loving kisses all over Baekhyun's face. Chanyeol wasn't thinking, not even trying to think. He was only feeling, feeling his overbearing emotions like a tornado in him when he just simply looked at Baekhyun, and that's why the words slipped out his mouth, coming from down deep in his heart, surprising both boys.

"I love you."

"Huh?" Baekhyun looked dumbfounded, he wasdumbfounded. He really couldn't make out anything right now. First Chanyeol gives him a.....handjob (Baekhyun is embarrassed with only thinking of the word) and now, Chanyeol tells him those words. THOSE WORDS. He couldn't hear anything from his fast and loud heartbeats in his ears.

'Huh?' Really? Is that all Baekhyun could say? Chanyeol needed help because Baekhyun's silence was killing him. He needed to know if Baekhyun felt the same too. He needed to hear Baekhyun tell him so his heart can rest.

Baekhyun wanted to shout "I love you!" to Chanyeol. He wanted to tell him about all his feelings, he wanted to kiss him to let everything out finally, he wanted to show Chanyeol his love, he wanted.......he wanted to cry. Baekhyun was just so happy that he couldn't say anything. He was frozen.

Baekhyun cried and Chanyeol freaked out. Did he say something wrong or what?

"Baek?" Chanyeol held his face with his now clean hand, trying to get Baekhyun to look at him but all the smaller male did was hide his face in Chanyeol's neck.

"Baekhyun, what's wrong?" Baekhyun didn't respond, he only sniffed and held on even tighter to Chanyeol.

"Did I say anything to make you cry? I'm sorry. Really, I am." Chanyeol was desperate and also very afraid."Baek, please tell me."

But before Baekhyun can even try to say anything, the doorbell rang and Baekhyun was so thankful for that.

Except Chanyeol ignored it completely, still looking at Baekhyun and wondering why?

"G-Go open the door." Baekhyun barely let out. He wanted Chanyeol away from him for a bit, to get his self straight. He was mixed up and he was also dirty and sticky and he just needed a few minutes alone.

"No. I don't want to." Chanyeol then cursed his phone that started ringing loudly beside their heads.

"Please?" Baekhyun asked weakly and he was beyond relieved when finally Chanyeol got up with a heavy and angry- sigh. He watched Chanyeol grab his phone and go out the door without even sparing another glance at him. Baekhyun didn't waste another second and left to the bathroom. He just sat there and cried, but now he was crying for two reasons. He was still too happy and he also felt stupid for making Chanyeol feel upset. He blamed his stupid mouth and feelings and everything he had no control over when Chanyeol was with him.