34

They ended up dancing with the others for nearly twenty minutes, way too much if you ask Chanyeol. But somehow the two managed to sneak inside the house and immediately after sliding the back door closed, their eager hands and hungry lips were searching for satisfaction desperately. The walk up the stairs was full of small laughs against soft lips and sometimes adorable squeaks from Baekhyun were heard when Chanyeol would touch an oversensitive area. They barely got to the room without tripping.
"I want you, God I want you." Chanyeol breathed out once they were in his now locked room.

"Chanyeol..." Baekhyun gripped onto broad shoulders when he was lifted up against the door. He was dazed, he was out of it, he was thirsty for Chanyeol and he couldn't keep it in."Kiss me, please..."
Chanyeol kissed him, sucking on Baekhyun's tasty lips and his soft tongue for he knew it drove the smaller crazy. They were suddenly on the bed with their lips still attached and hands roaming all over their bodies. The taller of the two reluctantly broke their kiss to get things rolling.

"Can I?" Chanyeol asked breathlessly as he tugged at Baekhyun's top.
"Wait..." Baekhyun got up from his lying position under Chanyeol and grabbed onto the other's shirt."Can I?" he repeated Chanyeol's previous words.

"Yes, yes..." He replied almost too eagerly, Chanyeol wanted to watch Baekhyun strip him out his clothes so badly and he'd be lying if he said he hadn't fantasized about it before. Baekhyun pressed a firm kiss onto parted lips then began his journey of getting rid of Chanyeol's apparel, anticipating the moment he'll get to touch and admire Chanyeol since he didn't do much last time. It had Chanyeol groaning with the way the small boy was undoing his buttons slowly and making sure to graze hot skin with each button. It was as if he was working slowly and deliberately to match the song playing from outside. The top was off and before Chanyeol could process what was happening, Baekhyun's hands were already on his pants, unbuttoning and unzipping and making Chanyeol bite his lip as he watched his cute boyfriend suddenly turn into a sexy vixen.

Once Chanyeol was in nothing but his boxers, Baekhyun took his large hands and placed them on his chest, indicating for Chanyeol to rid him of the fabric in the way."Your turn."
Unlike Baekhyun, who was delicate when helping Chanyeol out his clothes, Chanyeol was in a hurry to see Baekhyun's beautiful naked body once again so he practically pulled and pushed clothes off but still was careful not to hurt Baekhyun. He got the clue that Baekhyun wanted them to remain in their boxers for now so he left Baekhyun's on him too. There was much to enjoy even without the boxers being off, and Chanyeol's favorite was Baekhyun's alluring nipples. He decided to go there first, but only after he crawled to sit back against the pillows and pull Baekhyun into his lap.
They kissed for another few minutes and as soon as their lips parted Chanyeol leaned forward slightly to lick at Baekhyun's left nipple, amazed at how hard but still soft it was.
"Channie~" Baekhyun's voice quivered as Chanyeol's tongue ran over his nipple in a faster pace. Baekhyun wanted to close his eyes from the intense pleasure but he also wanted to look at Chanyeol pleasuring him, he wanted to look at Chanyeol in general. Which reminded him that he wanted to touch the tall boy. He moved closer to Chanyeol so his crotch was practically on Chanyeol's and he could feel what was hiding beneath the fabric, causing Baekhyun to blush severely. But it didn't stop him because his desire for Chanyeol was strong tonight. He immediately pressed his lips under Chanyeol's ear and began kissing around that area and at the same time Chanyeol groaned softly even when Baekhyun's nipple was in between his lips causing Baekhyun to moan right into the other's big adorable ears at the new sensation.
"Chan-yeol..." Baekhyun made sure his name never left his lips because he knew very well that Chanyeol loved it and he'd do anything Chanyeol loves. With Chanyeol's mouth ravishing the smaller's soft chest and neck, extreme arousal struck Baekhyun's lower part on his body and that's when he couldn't handle anymore and immediately hugged Chanyeol's hips with his lush thighs and rolled his hips. Against Chanyeol's. In the most delicate and sensual way.
"Fuck..." Chanyeol had to remove his lips off the warm skin to actually catch his taken breath (blame Baekhyun of course) and to make sure if it was really Baekhyun above him, if it was really Baekhyun grindingon him.
Eyes closed in ectasty, lips parted to let delicious moans flow out, hands roaming and gripping at Chanyeol's arms and back desperately, Baekhyun looked absolutely beautiful being consumed with pleasure. He was stunning from where Chanyeol stared amazed at him.