29

Baekhyun thought that he was just hearing things when he heard the door behind him unlock and open, he thought he was imagining the sounds. But when there was a hard and strong thump on his back and then familiar arms wrapping themselves around him, Baekhyun knew it was real.
His steps halted and so did his breath.
God, he missed this.
"Stay," Chanyeol's voice was strong and unflattering as his arms tighten around the smaller male."Please just stay, Baekhyun."
Baekhyun closed his eyes, absorbing everything in this moment. His heart was beating furiously in his chest. Relief rushed through every vein in his body. Without saying a word, he turned his body in Chanyeol's arms and wrapped his own around Chanyeol. It wasn't nearly near enough so he pulled Chanyeol extremely close to him until his face was deeply buried in Chanyeol's chest and he could barely breathe from the lack of space between them. His fingers curled impossibly tight in Chanyeol's shirt then he just began crying into Chanyeol's chest.
"I love you too." Baekhyun only cried harder when Chanyeol said those words right into his ear. He felt one of Chanyeol's hands slide up his back until it got to his hair and started to stroke it to calm him down. It didn't work, it only made Baekhyun tear up more because he just couldn't believe that Chanyeol was holding him again. It felt like a dream and he was afraid he'd pull away then find Chanyeol not there.
"Baek...." Chanyeol's voice was like a healing stroke to his wounded heart.
He knew Chanyeol wanted him to lift his head up but he partly didn't want to because he knew that he looked just awful. But mostly he didn't want to because he didn't want to move from his position, he didn't want to let go of Chanyeol even if it was to see his face up close again. He only tightened his hold afraid that Chanyeol would just suddenly fade away which was what he never ever wanted to happen.
"I'm sorry," Chanyeol whispered lowly."I'm so sorry..."
Baekhyun shook his head that was still buried in Chanyeol's shirt. He tried to speak up and tell Chanyeol that he was the one supposed to be apologizing, but all that came out was sharp cries that were much like a down-hearted child's cries.
His head was forced to rise when Chanyeol lifted his chin. Baekhyun was still overwhelmed with so many emotions swirling in him and when Chanyeol kissed his lips gently, so gently, very gently that Baekhyun's knees became wobbly, he nearly lost his sanity at that moment. He whimpered into their soft kiss and whimpered again when Chanyeol pulled away, keeping Baekhyun's lower lip between his for a few more seconds. When their eyes met Baekhyun couldn't breathe. It stopped right in his lungs as he gazed up at Chanyeol.

"Don't cry. God dammit I'm so sorry Baekhyun." Chanyeol pleaded to Baekhyun with a weak smile as he wiped away Baekhyun's endless tears. Baekhyun didn't know why Chanyeol was telling him to not cry when Chanyeol himself had tears leaving his eyes.
Baekhyun felt like he had the whole world and even more in his hands. All because Chanyeol, the one he loves, was once again with him. And that's all Baekhyun could ever wish for. His heart felt like it was about to burst in his chest. 

Chanyeol then kissed his forehead and whispered on it,"I miss you too, more than you can imagine. I was dying everyday, Baek."
Baekhyun looked down in shame and then pulled himself closer to Chanyeol so he wouldn't see his expression and also because he felt the need to be closer and closer to the taller male. Chanyeol tightly squeezed him in his embrace briefly then stepped back, causing Baekhyun to feel sort of weak and lost again.

Chanyeol took his cold hands and guided him to the door."It's getting dark, let's go in."
Baekhyun walked slowly and as he did he remembered the time where he swore to himself that he wasn't ever going back into this house. But now, to hell with his swearing, he was going to follow Chanyeol to the depths of the earth. He had had enough with being away from Chanyeol.
When Baekhyun took the first step in his house, Chanyeol felt his aching heart light up. It was so nice seeing Baekhyun back in their home. It wasn't really a home without Baekhyun, Chanyeol didn't care what anyone said about it, that's what he felt and it couldn't be changed. Every room in the house was darkened the day Baekhyun left.
Baekhyun stopped suddenly once they were inside. It felt weird; he didn't know what to do.
"Are you okay?"
"Yes...I just..." Baekhyun didn't even know what to say.
"It's your home too, do whatever you want Baek." Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun's blushing cheeks. He missed it so much, to the point of insanity.
"I-I...just want to stay with y-you." Baekhyun stammered out as he felt his cheeks heat up further.