0.6

Flashback
We're on the road for a while. I took a nap when we got into the car because it had been a long day. When I woke up, I looked at the clock and it had been nearly 2 hours.

"Luke?"

"Yes baby?"

"Is this when you kidnap and murder me?"

He laughs.

"I'm serious."

"Okay, 1, if I were, why would I tell you? And 2, no I'm not."

Just when he says that we turn onto a street filled with cars. My street.

"Luke?"

He doesn't respond.

We exit the car and walk down to the house. We get in and it's packed with people. I immediately start looking for my brother. I finally spot him with some bimbo grinding up against him on the dance floor.

I run up to him and shove her out of the way.

"Hey! What do you think you're-Alexis!!"

He picks me up and pulls me into a hug.

"Hi!"

"Hey. What are you doing here?"

"My boyfrie-roommate surprised me by bringing me here."

"Hmm... Boyfriend huh? How-" he's cut off by three drunk boys coming up and hugging me.

"Hey guys! Have you seen Luke?"

"Um yeah..." Michael starts.

"He should have been right behind us." Calum finishes.

"Here I am!" Luke yells over the music as he approaches.

"Hey Ash!" Dylan yells as he pulls him into a hug.

They then walk off to do their own thing while Luke hands me a drink.

Before I know it, I'm drunk out of my mind and Luke is carrying me up to my old bedroom.
Flashback over

I wake up wrapped up in Luke's arms. I'm confused for a second before I remember the party.

"Luke..." I whisper.

"Luke wake up..." I say a bit louder. He flutters his eye open.

"5 more minutes..." He says back.

I don't argue... Just untangle myself from him and hop out of bed. It's then I realize that I'm completely naked.

"Great..." I murmur to myself.

I go over to his side of the bed, where our clothes are, and pull on my underwear and his shirt.

I then walk out of the bedroom and to the kitchen. When I get there I see Calum and Michael searching for food. I then realize, I'm wearing only Luke's shirt. I try to turn around before they notice me, but it's to late.

"Alexis!" Michael calls out to me.

I wince. And slowly turn around.

"Hey guys..." I say holding out the words.

"Hey Alexis!" Calum says.

Then they look at me confused.

"Alexis?" Michael starts.

"Yes?"

"Isn't that Luke's shirt?"

"What? This ol' thing? Noooo... Why would I be wearing Luke's shirt? Luke hates me. I mean-" he cuts me off.