2.5

"Ash."
"Ashton."
"Ashton wake up I made breakfast."
"Ashtoonn!"

"What? Huh?"

"I made breakfast."

"Oh okay. I'll be out in a minute. Thanks."

I nod and leave the room. I sit down at the kitchen island and start eating without him.

"Thanks for starting without me." He says as he enters the kitchen.

"Oh, you're welcome." I say and take a drink of my orange juice.

After eating, we head down to the living room. Ashton sits on the couch and I sit next to him.

Dammit.

I forgot.

I have to do this...

I scoot over closer to him and he notices and smiles.

I scoot over one final time when Ashton grabs my waist and pulls me onto his lap.

"Hi." I say.

"Hi." He says back.

He starts to lean in.

Shit.

I lean in too and he gently kisses me. I still feel nothing with him, except friendship.

Our kiss starts to get a little heated. He runs his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance but I don't grant it.

"Come on babe..." He says against my lips.

I shake my head.

"Fine." He picks me up and carries me to his room.

Please draw the line Ashton.

Please feel some guilt.

I'm not going all the way with you.

You better get it over with now.

He puts me on his bed and pulls off his shirt. I hesitate, I don't want to... but pull off mine.

"Ash?"

"Relax."

I'm shaking but he doesn't seem to notice.

He unbuttons my jeans and slides them off. He starts running kisses down my body and once he gets to my underwear, I'm about to stop it but something seems to click on him.

He stops.

"Oh god... A...Alexis... I...I can't do this."

I take a sigh of relief and sit up.

Should I say something?

I have to. Right?

"G...Good..." I'm still shaking.

"What?"

"Good. I'm glad you couldn't do it..."

"W...Why?"

"Because..." I pause and sigh. I pull on m clothes and he says something before I do.

"Tell me why please Alexis..."

"Because you set Luke up! Okay?! I fucking read the group chat yesterday. Your phone was blowing up and you wouldn't wake up so I read them. And I know I should be sorry but I'm not! You tried to fucking team up and take your best friend's girlfriend!"

"I...I..."

"No. Just shut up. I'm fucking leaving..." I grab my phone and dial Luke's number as I leave Ashton's bedroom.