3.1

***Luke's P.O.V***
Shit.

I screwed up...

I can't stop thinking about my previous actions when I pull into the parking lot of a club I've been to multiple times before.

"Luke!" The boys tell from the door. "I thought you weren't going to come tonight?"

"Yeah well..."

"Luke? What's going on man? What's wrong?" Ashton asks worriedly.

"Shit man!" I tell and hit the steering wheel multiple times.

"What Luke?"

"I screwed it up! All of it!"

"What? What's going on?"

"With Alexis! I messed up man... I messed up... I love her... I really do. And... And I...I just don't know what to do... You know? Like every good thing in my life is gone. Like-" Ashton cuts my rant short.

"Luke, calm down. Take a deep breath and tell me what's going on. Please?"

I take a few deep breaths and explain the whole situation to Ashton. From the minute my dad passed away to now. This moment right now.

"Dude..." Ashton whispers. "You have to go fix it. You can't drive though. Get in the passengers seat. Guys get in the back. We're going to go get the girl Luke... Your girl..."

***
When we get back to the house, I jump out of the car and run in.

"Alexis!" I yell.

"Alexis! I'm sorry! Please answer me!" I yell as I run up the stairs.

I peek in the open door to our bedroom and she's not in there. I notice her door closed and I walk up to it and knock.

"Alexis. Are you in there?"

"Alexis?"
"Alexis really. If you're in there let me know."
"Please." I reach for the doorknob and try to turn but it's locked. That's when the panic sets in.

"Alexis! Alexis open this door now please!"
"Please Alexis! I'm sorry I didn't mean any of it and I'll try harder! Just please answer me!" I start banging. As a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Ashton! Calum, Michael! Come up here!"

"What's wrong Luke?" Calum asks.

"I...Its locked. She's n...not answering. I...I..."

"It'll be okay Luke."

"No. I'm getting in there." I say confidently, wiping away a tear.

"What are you-"

I kick down the door almost immediately.

"Luke!"

I run into the bedroom and freeze at what I see. I walk up to her and fall to my knees.

"Ashton!" I yell through my tears. "Call an ambulance! Now!"

He runs in and freezes like I did.

"Luke-"

"Now Ashton!"

"Uh. Oh! Oh! Okay! Yeah!" He pulls out his phone and dials.

"They won't be here for 20 minutes..."

"That's too long..."

"Well I mean-"

He stops talking when I scoop Alexis up in my arms and out the bedroom door.

"You guys coming?!" I yell up to them when I get downstairs.

I walk out of the house and wait for the boys.

"Mikey, you drive." I insist.

"Okay." He agrees and Ashton tosses him the keys.

We all get in. Mikey driving, Calum in the passengers seat, me in the back, Ashton in back with me, and Alexis laying on us with her head in my lap.

Mikey starts up the car and drives off.

"Hurry please." Me and Ashton urge.

"Stay with me Princess... Stay with me..." I whisper as a tear glides down my cheek and lands on hers.

---
Lol. Kidding. But this book really is coming to an end. I think I've mentioned that before.

Tell me what you thought.
-M 💗

Word count: 583

4.24.16

ChangesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara