0.8

Me and Luke don't end up sleeping, almost at all, because we slept all day, we stayed up laying cuddled on my bed watching Netflix all night.

I see the sun raising.

"Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"What time is it?"

"5:48. Why?"

"Because the sun..." I point out the window and we just look for a minute.

Luke stands up and throws me a hoodie.

"What's this for?"

"Come on."

He puts out his hand for me to take and I do. He leads us outside to the backyard.

We sit down on the outdoor couch and I lay my head down on his lap.

We sit there, in comfortable silence watching the sun raise.

"Luke?" I ask, sitting up and laying my head on his shoulder.

"Hm?"

I yawn and flutter my eyes closed, only to quickly open them again.

"You tired?"

I nod.

"Okay. Let's head back to bed."

I nod and we get up and head back inside.

The minute my head hits my pillow I'm asleep. I feel Luke climb in next to me and I relax and smile.

---
"Luke! Alexis! Get your lazy asses up! You've been sleeping all day!"

Me and Luke wake up to these words being yelled, through the door, by Michael.

"Shut the fuck up Michael!" Luke yells nudging his face back into my neck. I giggle.

"You know what Luke-" I hear Michael start to yell but Calum cuts him off.

"Michael leave them alone! They've been up all night!"

"That's not my problem!" Michael yells back.

"Michael, what the hell are you still doing here anyways?" And with that, Luke gets up from the bed to probably argue with Michael some more.

I roll over to check my phone. 3 missed calls from Nadia. I call her back.

"Hello?"

"Oh my gosh Alexis! Where the fuck have you been?! I thought you were dead!"

I laugh. "Nadia I'm okay. Me and Luke were up all night so we slept in... A little..."

"You and Luke eh? Are things working out with the whole roommate thing?"

"Yeah. Actually we're together now."

"What?! Why the hell didn't you tell me?!"

"Well I mean... We kinddaa had to deal with Ashton first."

"What? Why?"

"Oh hush. You knew how big of a crush he had on me and Luke and him are like best friends."

"Oh. Really? That's cool that they know each other though. How did things go?"

"Well Ashton kinda showed up over here drunk trying to get me to dump Luke for him. And then I told him off basically and he got upset and since I just woke up, I haven't faced him yet. But I'm sure Luke is probably facing him now..."

"Oh okay. Well good luck. I got to go though."

"Kay. Bye. I'll talk to you later!"

"Bye."