1.3

*two days later*

I'm being what you could call "released" from the hospital today. Dylan went home yesterday because mom wouldn't let him stay.

"Luke?!" I call from the bathroom.

"Yeah?"

"Where did you put my clothes?!"

"In the drawers where you told me to put them..."

"Oh..." I wrap myself in a towel and leave the bathroom, immediately turning my attention to Luke, who whistles.

"Shut up Lucas..." I say and walk to the dresser, grabbing my clothes out of it.

Luke had went home yesterday to grab some clothes for both me and him.

"I'm wearing your hoodie!" I call as I enter the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I change into leggings  and a t shirt and stand in front of the mirror brushing my wet hair from my previous shower.

"Alexis!" I here him call from behind the door.

"Yeah?"

"You ready?"

"Yep. Coming." I say before pulling my hair into a high ponytail and walking out of the bathroom.

"What's your rush?" I say as I pack up our stuff.

"The boys are meeting us at home. They want to see you."

"Huh... Funny considering they didn't come to visit once..."

"Come on Alexis... Don't be like that. You know they care about you. They just couldn't make it."

I ignore his comment and finish packing.

A minute later, the nurse walks in.

"Hi Alexis. Are you ready?"

"Yep." I say and Luke grabs the bag with a smile, leading me out the door.

We get to the front desk and sign out. Luke wraps his free arm around my waist and he leads me, again, out the doors. I immediately feel the warmth of the sun and a cool breeze greet me as we open the doors and walk to his car.

"Luke?"

"Yeah baby?"

"I love you..."

"I know, and I love you too. I do... Trust me..." He says and leans in to give me a quick kiss before he pulls out of the parking lot.

About a half an hour later, we pull up to our house and see Ashton's car parked outside.

"Why do they always come in Ashton's car? Don't they know how to drive?"

"Yeah, they just... Choose not to..."

I chuckle as Luke throws his arm over my shoulders.

"Alexis!!" I head three voices call as we enter the house. And all of a sudden I'm being bombarded with hugs.

"Thanks guys but ow." I say and they immediately pull away.

"Oh gosh. Sorry Alexis... We forgot-"

"It's okay guys." I say and lightly rub my side. "Really, it is."

They except this response and we head up to Luke's room, for video games, of course.

After a few hours of games, I get tired and yawn.

"You tired babe?" Luke asks.

I nod. He nods back and pulls me onto his lap. I slouch down so I'm laying with my back on his lap and my head resting on his stomach. He puts his arms on either side of me and holds the controller in front of me, continuing to play video games with the boys.