Niall♥

You Niall and your little girl were at the park. Your little girl was playing with a few other little girls while you and Niall spoke. Your little girl comes running over, "daddy how did mummy meet you?" she questions, her blue eyes shining like Nialls. "That is a little random but come and sit on daddy's lap and we will tell you" Niall smiles, remembering the time like he remembers the words to his old favourite song. "Well princess, you know how daddy sings on a big stage?" "yes" "well one night I had finished singing on stage and I was going back to the bus to go to the hotel. Anyway so I saw this beautiful lady." Niall starts to say, "go on daddy" your daughter smiles. "Well she has beautiful long brown hair." Niall starts to say and your daughter gasps, "it wasn't mummy?" "no no no it was mummy, it was before mummy coloured her hair" Niall quickly answers, "anyway so as soon as I saw her I wanted to talk to her but I was forced onto the bus. I could only hope I would see her again. So your uncles and I got back to the hotel, and all I could think about was your mummy." "aww" your daughter coos. "I got out of the bus and walk slowly into the hotel. Your uncle Louis and I were mucking around in the lobby when suddenly your mum walks in. My gaze met hers and I am pretty sure I went all red in the cheeks." Niall smiles, and you laugh. "so as I walked in sweetheart I saw your daddy who was frozen in the moment, I grabbed my key to my hotel room, and your uncle Louis stopped me and told me that daddy wanted to talk to me but was too scared." you add in, "you didn't need to add that part y/n but yeah so mummy spoke to me and we got talking and we got together." Niall finishes up telling the story. Cutting out the part where he managed to trip you while going up the stairs to the floor you were both on, and he locked you out of your hotel room being cheeky.