louis

Louis wanted to throw a party down at the beach on one of the boats him and the boys decided to hire. You were sitting on the boat in shorts and a top while everyone else was in the water having fun, looking amazing in bikinis and the guys just looking like their usual selves. "come have fun" Louis smiles drying off with a towel, you shake your head, "I'm fine here." you reply, "in the boat, there's more fun in the water." "no" "why not, what's wrong?" Louis asks. He doesn't really understand why you are so insecure. You get so many twitter comments and you are judged by everything you do. The last thing you want today is to be judged and told horrible things because you decided to go out in a bikini. "Y/n please?" "no" "why not?" "because I don't look perfect in bikinis like other people around here." "so?" Louis questions and you look at him. "so? So? So I am not comfortable in a bikini" you cross your arms, this topic was always sensitive for you. "You aren't comfortable in a bikini? This coming from my amazing girlfriend who looks good in anything?" "I don't look good in anything." "yea you do, please come have fun." "no" "put your insecurities aside and please come have fun with me." Louis whines, you continue shaking your head, and refusing. Eventually Louis got sick of you refusing to put your insecurities aside. He picks you up and throws you in the water clothes and all. "You need to get over your insecurities, I love you for you!" he shouts as you rise to the surface. You felt mad but as soon as you saw him smiling on the boat you couldn't help but giggle at his way of trying to help you.