harry ♥

Love are you ready we will be late?" Harry calls from the bottom of the stairs. You don't reply, taking off the latest dress you put on. You hear Harry's footsteps running up the stairs and he comes in. "y/n what are you doing? You've change your dress, 3 times already" Harry states looking at the dressed you have thrown onto the bed, "I'm not coming." you state sitting on the bed in just your bra and underwear. "Yes you are, get dressed, what's wrong with these dresses?" Harry asks, "Uhm the red one doesn't even fit, the other two make me look horrible." you mumble Harry sighs. "Okay the red one does fit, you wore it a few weeks ago. These other 2 dresses look amazing on you. What's wrong?" "I look horrible in all these dressed." you whine, getting frustrated. "No you don't. Put on a dress come on please before we are late." "I'm not coming." "love I know you're insecure about yourself but please. I am telling you, you look perfect in these dresses, you are so skinny, I can pick you up with one arm without really trying. Please put this dress on" Harry states getting one of the dresses off the bed and handing it to you. You shake your head being stubborn. "I know you never loved, the sound of your voice on tape. You never what to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans, but you're perfect to me." he softly sings in your ear, tracing circles on your arm, before kissing your cheek and making you put the dress on.