Niall♡

"Niall?" you call, "hmm?" he sounds from the bedroom. You walk out of the bathroom, "where's all my make up?" you ask, he shrugs turning back to his phone, "Niall, where did it all go? It doesn't disappear over night." I state getting a little snappy. "y/n you don't even need it so just don't worry." Niall shrugs like it's nothing. "Niall where is it?" you sternly ask getting frustrated, "y/n you don't need your make up" "Oh my god yes I do Niall! I'm not like the pretty girls you hang with okay, the ones who don't need make up because they are perfect." you state walking to the bathroom and slamming the door shut. "Princess come on open up" Niall sighs at the door. He doesn't understand how insecure you are about your appearance. "Y/n open up" Niall states, but you refuse. You just sit on the rim of the bath, crying. Niall manages to unlock the door and he walks in. "What is all this about?" he asks bending down to your level. "go away." you say looking away from him. "Tell me why you are so insecure. You don't need make up, you are perfect, I don't care about the other girls all I care about is you." "I don't care." "Look at me, hey. You are perfect to me I mean it. You don't need make up, you are beautiful to me without it." "really?" you sniffle, Niall nods and kisses your tears away. "so come on before we are late" Niall says standing up, "can I have my make up now?" you ask still not caring what Niall just said. "no" "please?" you whine, "fine, I'm only going you your eye shadow, the black thing and your lipstick." Niall states, "the black thing is mascara. I need my blush and stuff too." "no you don't" Niall shakes his head and goes to the wardrobe and gets your lipstick, mascara, and eye shadow. "thank you" you thank settling with this, to you anything would make a difference.