Cute moment with your child *Harry*

Harry walked up to check on Darcy to see if she was sleeping cause it was getting late , but found her still awake . "honey you're still awake ? " " yes" she answered "I can't sleep ". Harry stepped closer and sat next to her . "what can I do ? do you want me to read a bed time story ? " he asked her but she gestured a no . "you want me to stay with you until you fall asleep " he suggested but she just gestured a no again . "well then what do you want daddy to do ? " he asked frustrated "I want you to sing to me like you always do ."she said "ohh you want me to sing to you ? " " yes , I love it when you sing to me daddy , and I miss it when you go on tour " " well then come over here sweetie " he said taking her in his embrace , playing with her brown curly hair , singing 'over again' to her . you watched as the little girl fell asleep in his arms . he smiled when he saw her peacefully sleeping , and put her in her bed . you walked closer and sat next to him "I still can't believe that this angel is ours ... we brought her to life " you took his hand in yours intertwining your finger "yeah .. we did " you whispered . "let's go to bed babe " he said pulling the blanket over Darcy and walking out of her room , you smiled again looking at the sleeping figure that was your little angel ..