Cute moment with your child *zayn*

Since the summer came , your little three year old gracie kept asking you to go to the beach . and after hearing her begging day after day , you decided to take her as a surprise . once you arrived to the beach she couldn't stop thanking you and jumping around with joy . you read your book enjoying the summer sun , as zayn and gracie built sand castles , but when it came to going to the water , she didn't dare . "come gracie , I'll go into the water with you " you said to her "but daddy you're not coming ? " " no honey , just go with mummy " " but I want you to come too , I want both of you " " but gracie , daddy can't swim " he whispers to her "it's okey , I can't swim either " she replied pouting, looking at him with her brown dough eyes . zayn tried to resist her puppy face , but it was impossible ; it had the same impact on him as yours . " ok ok let's go " he said giving in . each of you took her hand in yours and the three walked towards the water. You tried your best to teach them how to swim but their fears got the best of them , and just as you lost hope gracie finally got the method . "look mummy daddy , I am swimming " she said filled with joy . "come daddy I'll show you" you stepped back to watch you little child teaching her father proud of her self , and you couldn't help but smile at how adorable they looked together . a while after , both of them were swimming around forgetting their fears . they giggled as zayn lifted her up and she wrapped her little legs around him "how about we dive in now ? " he asked and gracie nodded back . for a second they both disappeared under the water , then reappeared soaked . "again daddy , again " "okey , one more and will go " . they redid it and started giggling again as they came close to you " that was really cool mummy " said a tiered gracy as she hugged zayn who was still holding her in his arms . " you're tiered baby ? " he cooed to her , she nodded closing her eyes a bit . he helped her get dressed and held her in his arms all the way home ( you drove ) , and every once in a while you'd turn to watch in awe gracie sleeping peacefully in zayn's arms who held her close like his own little treasure ..