Niall

C'mon." You mumbled as you knocked on Niall's door again, louder this time so that he might actually answer and let you inside. Moments later, though it felt a lot longer because of the cold air, he opened the door with an evil grin on his face. "Didn't think that you'd actually show up here, y/n." "Yeah well here I am. Can I come in? It's freezing cold out here." He stepped aside and lead you in. "My cousins are here cause, like I said, I didn't think you be here right now." You nodded and followed him into his house, seeing about 5 people in his living room who you assumed where his cousins. "Guys, this is y/n. Y/n these are some of my cousin. They can keep you company for a minute while I go fix my room so we have a place to be." You nodded and on the chair that was furthest away from off of the others. "C'mon y/n. We don't bite!" One boy called out. "Hey! Speak for yourself, Jared!" The boy next to him said. "I'm okay here. Thanks though..." You mumbled, attempting to keep to yourself and not cause any unwanted trouble but they must have had a different idea because those two boys stood up and sat on the arms of your chair. Jared wrapped his arms around your waist to prevent you from moving, while the other boy, the blond, whispered into your ear, "C'mon we just wanna have a bit of fun with you tonight." He says a he attempts to pull your shirt off. "Stop. I don't even want to be here right now. Just leave me alone." You tried to push them away but that only made their grip tighten on you. "What the fuck is going on here!" Niall's voice bellowed and causes the boys to jump away from you. He helps you up and moves you away from his cousins but still keeping you somewhat close to him. "You're all so fucking pathetic, you know that? Don't any of you ever fucking touch her again." He said as he stormed off to his bedroom, tugging you along to follow him.