Cute moment with your child *louis*

You were coming from a long day at work , tiered like never before . today you had to work , so you let Louis look out for your four year old girl Emma . as you entered , you heard giggles from the living room . you walked in to find the two of them dressed in the weirdest outfits , playing monopoly . "I won again! I won daddy " jumped emma with joy . "ughh not again .. " sighted Louis . "well I did hahaha , and you lost " giggled emma while dancing around him happily . suddenly Louis jumped on here , tickling her . "daddy stop ..." she said laughing even harder .. they kept tickling each other until both of them demanded truss . Louis got up and took her in his arms , as she hug him tightly . "hey look mummy is here " "mummy ?" she turned around to see you smiling at her , and her smile grew even more "what are you dressed in sweetie " you asked her . "daddy played dressing up with me today , I am Tinkerbelle and daddy is peter pan " " anything for my little sunshine" "ohh daddy " she said hugging Louis blushing "you can play with us mummy" she suggested " oh yeah , and what will I be ? " " you'll be Jane , the one peter pan fell in love with " answered Louis pulling you close as the three of you came in a warm hug ..