Cute moment with your child *liam*

You and liam were chilling at your house , waiting for you son james to come back from school . but when he did , he didn't seem so happy , he didn't say a thing and went straight to his room , you were really worried so you followed liam , heading to james' room. "hey james .. " said liam sitting next to him . your little boy lifted his head from his pillow , showing the tears streaming down his cheeks . "hey .. what's wrong ? " he asked him , pulling him closer . " just tell daddy .. and I'll help you with it .." " everybody laughed at me today at school because I suck at playing soccer .. and all my friends are good at it " " it's okey buddy .. everyone is good at something " " but I am not good at anything .. " he shouted mad at himself "no it's impossible you're my son and I'm telling you you are amazing not just because you are my son .. you know what ? I'll stay with you today until we find what you're good at .. that sounds good ? " " yeah " he nodded . that evening you watched the two of them try all sorts of things , looking totally adorable . that night you discovered that james was an amazing drawer .. guess he got his talent from uncle zayn .. and he was pretty proud of himself ..