Cute moment with your child *Niall*

You , niall , and your little ed were going back from the city heading to your car , but unfortunately it was surrounded by paparazzi . you let out a sight and lifted ed in your arms , covering him up , and holding niall's hand . you pushed through the crowds ignoring the questions . suddenly , somebody kicked you so hard that ed almost fell to the ground, making him burst into tears . you let out a cry of pain , letting go of niall's hand to pick up Edward . that caught niall's attention and turned to you "what's wrong (y/n) ? " you tried to explain what happenedwithout making him mad , but that was impossible . he closed his eyes trying to not explode with rage. "are you okey ? " he asked you with a stern voice , you nodded back "good " he said , then turned to the crowd . "who's this dush who dared to lay a finger on (y/n) and my son ?! " he asked fuming with rage . none of them dared to talk "just as I thought ! not a man to come face me ! " "let's go ni " you said taking his hand , and he immediately cooled down at your touch . he turned and took ed in his arms , hugging him close all the way to the car , and once you reached it , he put him in his car seat and kneeled in front of him . "hey little one , you okey " he asked sweetly , as his anger vanishes away . little ed shook his head as yes , drying his tears . " they didn't hurt you ? " " ..no.." " good , because you are my baby boy and nobody hurts you , no one ... and if they do then they have to deal with me " Edward seemed to cheer up feeling protected by his dad . "daddy won't let anyone hurt you ed .." " thank you daddy .. I love you " " I love you too buddy " he answered taking his son into a tight hug "I love you " he murmured again into his ear..