Party Gone Wrong

**Sorry this took me so long to put up, I'm just truthfully a lazy piece of shit. I have this weekend off of work, though, so I will (hopefully) have another part up on Saturday night or sometime Sunday! Thanks for reading, love you all!**

**Edited**

Poppy's POV

The second time I awoke with a start was much more peaceful than the first; I was incredibly warm and comfortable - more so than normal. I blinked a few times to rid the sleepiness from my eyes before realizing what had interrupted my sleep in the first place.

It was Knox sleep talking.

I rolled my eyes as a strong feeling of déjà vu washed over me. I woke up to this exact scenario many a times when we were younger, but back then Knox would always claim that he'd been attempting to prank me in my sleep, but would somehow end up "accidentally fall asleep" before carrying through. Every. Single. Time. I wonder what his excuse would be this time? I was convinced the tactic was because he loved to be there to pick on me first thing in the morning back in the day, but now I wasn't so sure.

I also couldn't help but notice that he's still an extreme cuddler like he'd always been. He currently had one arm under my head serving as my pillow while the other was curled around my waist - which made it absolutely impossible to move even an inch away from his heated body. If it weren't his arms stopping me it would definitely have been his legs, which were currently tangled with my own. I couldn't tell where his body ended or mine began.

It almost felt - dare I say it - nice to be in his cozy embrace.

The foreign feelings that were running over my body caused a panic to rise in my chest. Against all odds, I rolled as far away from Knox as I could. It turned out to be an incredibly bad idea as it caused me to flail ungracefully onto the floor with a loud and a surprised shriek. My fall must've woke Knox up because seconds later I saw his head peek over the edge of the mattress before giving me the most attractive sleepily-confused face I'd ever seen.

"Flower? What're you doing on the floor? Come back to bed, it's too early to be awake," he rasped out as if it was the most normal thing to say. As if he wasn't in my bed right now making me feel such strong, traitorous feelings in the pit of my stomach. The harder I tried not to think about how sexy the gravely tone of his morning voice was, it wasn't working. The sound was downright erotic and sent a pang straight to the apex of my thighs. I bit the inside of my cheek while clenching my legs together – the action, thankfully, went unnoticed by Knox's keen eye.

"Knox! What the heck do you think you're doing in my bed?" I exclaimed, trying to make my voice sound as annoyed and unaffected by his presence as possible.

"I was already sore from last night and the couch wasn't doing anything but making my neck ache, so I came in and joined you. Did you know you're quite the cuddler, Flower?" he quizzed jovially.

I narrowed my eyes at his smirking face before saying, "Actually, Knox James Carmichael, you are the one who was cuddling me. And why in the Lord's name did you decide to crawl in bed with me when Kiara's bed was completely unoccupied? I'm sure she wouldn't have a problem with you sleeping there," I spoke, my eyes never wavering from his own. He sighed loudly in response.

"Because sleeping with you sounded much more appealing, my Flower. Now come, the bed's getting cold and I'm still very worn out from last night" he grunted while lying back down. He didn't wait for me to respond before scooting over on the bed to make room for me, patting the newly created space in front of his large, imposing body. I opened my mouth to protest, but he swiftly cut me off.