Epilogue 2.0

**I don't know about you guys, but I love reading about older couples that still give love and affection to one another, so that's why I wrote this second epilogue. Enjoy!**

**Edited**

Poppy's POV

"Happy birthday babies!!" I yelled excitedly as Ellie and Evan sauntered into the kitchen with their hair a mess and their pajamas creased.

"Thanks, mom," they both murmured simultaneously, giving me a peck on the cheek before grabbing a plate of pancakes and plopping down at the table.

"So, now that you two are twenty-one will you buy me alcohol?" Troy, our eighteen-year-old son asked.

"Hey!" I interjected, spinning around on my heels and pointing at him with the spatula I had in my hand. "I don't think so, mister!" I yelled.

"Oh come on mom, Aunt Kiara tells us all about her high school and college years. You weren't a perfect saint either," he challenged.

"Okay, I experimented a couple of times, but high school is short and I was pregnant most of college so your argument needs work. Besides, do as I say, not as I do and all that junk," I muttered with finality before returning to cooking breakfast.

"Smells good, Flower," Knox suddenly spoke against the delicate skin of my neck, causing Goosebumps to arise all over my body.

"I'll make you a plate, go sit down," I giggled before turning in his hold and kissing him soundly.

"Are you two kissing again? Gross! I thought married couples were supposed to hate each other after, like, ten years," Brock, our seventeen-year-old, grimaced with disgust. Knox chuckled against my lips before taking residence at his normal spot at the head of the table.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Brock. I pray I have the same relationship that mom and dad do," Evan said wistfully, a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Thank you, angel, but kissing my ass isn't going to make me want to let you two go out tonight," Knox spoke off-handedly while smothering his pancakes in syrup and reaching for the newspaper. Troy and Brock laughed animatedly at Evan and Ellie's horrified expressions.

"But!-"

"Girls, not right now. Please? We'll discuss this after we've all had breakfast, okay?" I insisted, giving them both a meaningful look that said I know it's unfair, but I'll handle it later. However, it didn't seem to help; they both just pouted the rest of breakfast while Knox sneakily rubbed my thigh under the table.

**

"MOM!" the shrill yell of Evan's voice interrupted my intense reading session. I was in the middle of a steamy novel and of course, she needed me right when it was about to get really good.

"Mom!" she yelled again as she entered our sunroom, which had been a new addition to the house Knox gifted to me on my thirtieth birthday.

"Yes, sweetheart?" I asked, inserting my bookmark to mark the page I was on before setting it down on the coffee table in front of me.

"Dad is being totally unreasonable! He lets Troy and Brock go out all the time whenever and wherever they want! It's our twenty-first birthday, please talk to him!" Evan begged. I released a deep sigh as Ellie made her way into the room as well.

"Did you talk to her already?" Ellie's sweet voice asked.

"What do you think I'm doing in here, dipshit?" she chided.