Weird Favors

**HI! I'm back. I successfully walked across the stage and accepted my diploma without falling! 

This chapter isn't super long and is somewhat of a filler, but it's setting things up for some major shit to go down. *Cue Kevin Hart* 

ALSO WE REACHED OVER 7K READS AND I AM LIT AS FUCK ABOUT IT! HUGS FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!!! MWAH! I hope you like this chapter!**

**Edited**

Poppy's POV

I glanced around at the ominous light and dark pink striped walls feeling completely overwhelmed and out of place. Sure, I came to this place whenever an old bra of mine would crap out on me and I needed a new one, or whenever they were having their famous seven for twenty-seven sale on underwear because - let's be real - no girl can have enough panties, however, I've never been to the specific section of the store I was currently standing in. I could see where the company got all their money, though. They had a huge selection of styles and colors to choose from.

I wasn't even sure where exactly I came up with this ridiculous idea. I mean, would Knox even like the pictures if I gave them to him? I stopped myself with a short snort. This was Knox I was thinking about - of course he would like the pictures.

I wanted to do something really nice for him since we'd been having such an incredible week. He was really taking it upon himself to do little things for me whenever he could. I finally had to tell him he could stop because I started to feel guilty. By Monday, both my bedroom and kitchen had big, beautiful bouquets of pink roses - one of my favorite flowers - both accompanied by sweet messages telling me how much he loved me. On Tuesday I'd complained that I was all out of my favorite bagels and didn't have time to run to the store so I'd have some for the next morning; when I came home from class later that day there was a fresh package of them sitting on my kitchen counter with another cute note. Late Wednesday night he'd come to my place after his fight so I could inspect him and make sure he was okay; one of my conditions of him continuing to fight after the scare I'd witnessed between him and Jacob, his opponent.

But besides all the little, adorable things he'd done that really amounted to a lot, the best thing was the time we were spending together. We didn't necessarily talk or interact the entire time, but just having him there to keep me company while he made business calls or checked his finances as I did assignments and studied was just as nice.

I'd started to try and think of something I could do for him that wasn't just trying a new position in the bedroom or getting on my knees for him - something I'd discovered he really liked on Thursday despite my inexperience. The first thing that popped into my head was taking some sexy photos for him and assembling a racy photo album for his eyes only; a dirty little secret of our own. I already got the scrapbook to put the photos in - that was the easy part - but now standing in the middle of rack after rack of lingerie made the whole idea seem more real than it had before. And, if I were honest, it kind of scared the crap out of me.

I internally yelled at myself to woman up. If Knox could go out of his way to make life a little easier and happier for me, then I could slip into a couple lacy, showy pieces and pose in front of a camera for him. I wanted him to fully understand how much I appreciated him beyond just what words could convey.

Nevermind the outfits, the other thing that made me feel incredibly uneasy was the fact that Kiara, of all people, was going to be the one taking the pictures. Yes, Kiara. As in Knox's sister, Kiara. Though, in my defense, I'd never intended for her to find out about the little side project I'd been planning. That, however, was quite unrealistic considering that we not only lived together, but she also happened to be one of the most intrusive, privacy-breaking individuals I'd ever known. She barged into my room while I was looking up different poses I could try and I was so embarrassed by being caught that I'd instantly blurted out the real reason behind my research. After she quit laughing, she demanded that I let her be the one to do the honors as she so eloquently put it.