Pamper Me

**Edited**

Poppy's POV

It'd been a week since Knox and I found out we were expecting and I'd done nothing but lounge around the house all day, catch up on assignments, and cram-study for my exams. I was more than thankful to have finally finished taking my last test before Thanksgiving break, which meant I could forget all about school for at least the next five or so days. I would be lying if I said I wasn't more than a little excited for Thanksgiving since I'd been wanting to consume practically every food within sight - not that it actually stayed down, though.

My morning sickness - which should actually be called "throwing-up-at-random-hours-of-the-day sickness" - was progressively getting worse, something I hadn't even thought to be possible. I couldn't keep anything but saltine crackers and a few spoonfuls of chicken noodle soup in my stomach and it was starting to take its toll on me. Especially since my cravings were getting so bad.

Who wakes up in the middle of the night wanting olives and ice cream? No sane person, I can tell you that.

I sat cross-legged on the couch in Knox's living room, staring at the clock on the cable box as I racked my brain for something to do. I'd already called and made my first appointment with a new doctor that was a regular at my mom's shop - thank God for her connections - while on the way here from campus, but now I was out of things to do. Knox had started working ungodly hours for that "project" of his that he's been adamant on hiding from me until the time was right - his words, not mine. His mind really was set on keeping it from me up until the very last second; I wasn't even able to bribe him with blowjobs - yes, plural - to make him budge on even the most minuscule pieces of information.

I sighed loudly before reaching for a random baby book amongst the many others on the coffee table, though that wasn't the only place you could find them - they seemed to litter Knox and I's entire house after he went a bit crazy at the bookstore on the way home from telling my mom.

I shook my head with a small sigh at the sound of that; Knox and I's house. Knox decided it would be a grand idea to put my name with his on the house deed so that I now owned half of it. He didn't stop there, though. He also went ahead and changed his will, too. He wanted to make sure that if anything were to happen to him - God forbid - everything in his name would go to both me and our child. Despite my hesitation to make all these major changes and decisions prior to even walking down the aisle, I still pathetically cried my eyes out when he showed me all the finalized paperwork.

I couldn't help it – these hormones were making me positively crazy. If I wasn't uncontrollably crying or laughing at the most ridiculous things then I was vomiting and if I wasn't vomiting then I was screwing Knox's brains out - he hardly found an issue with that last one, though. If sexed-up me was being logical, I probably would've been ticked off at him for not talking with me before he went ahead did all these things. Don't get me wrong, I loved it and still thought them to be incredibly sweet gestures, I was just put off that he did it all without including me.

I heaved myself off the couch and figured I'd go ahead and finish cleaning up the dishes that went unwashed last night after dinner; I'd gotten one peek at his back muscles flexing in his tight white shirt and was like a cat in heat, rubbing myself all over him trying to get rid of the throbbing between my legs. I couldn't help the giggle that bubbled from my chest at yet another reminder of my blatant lack of self-control. My inability to keep my hands to myself at all had been getting out of hand as my need for intimacy became increasingly insatiable. Knox, however, was taking advantage of it every chance he got.

"You've gotta be freaking kidding me!" I growled as my eyes stung with tears. He'd only been gone since nine this morning and I was already crying because I missed him. I shook my head back and forth in dismay while picking up my phone and quickly dialing his number, already knowing from experience that talking to him was the only thing that was going to make my eyes cease releasing these stupid droplets of water.