Interrupted

**I feel like the song no interruption by Hoodie Allen fits perfectly with this chapter.

ALSO, WE HAVE HIT OVER 400 READS AND ALTHOUGH THAT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE A LOT, IT'S HUGE FOR ME!!! SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO'S TAKEN TIME OUT OF THEIR DAY TO READ THIS STORY! I SERIOUSLY APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!

LAST THING! I would love it if you guys would interact with me! Comment and come talk to me! I promise I don't bite. Leave me a funny comment or something! (P.S. I have the most fucked up humor.) Anyway, enjoy!!**

**Edited**

Poppy's POV

I frantically scanned Kiara and I's tiny dinner table, straightening the decorative plate and cutlery set up I'd spent the last half hour putting together. I wanted to make sure that everything looked perfect for when Knox finally got here.

It was Knox and I's one month anniversary, but we hadn't seen each other for an entire week. Seven whole days it's been since he's held me, kissed me, or made love to me - all of which have become very frequent occurrences in our relationship ever since the first time we were together intimately around three weeks ago. I simply couldn't keep my hands off of him and his incredible body, nor did I want to.

I never used to understand when people would say that once you finally started having sex, you couldn't stop. Now, however, I most certainly did. Feeling Knox's naked skin against my own was the most addictive feeling I've ever experienced. That, and the fact that sex with Knox was always so good; the connection between the two of us was almost palpable, heightening the intensity of our orgasms. I never left the bedroom unsatisfied; Knox always made sure I reached completion multiple times before worrying about his own needs.

I checked the time on my phone before wiping off my sweaty palms on a dish towel. Once I was sure my hands were clean, I ran them down the skirt of my dainty white sundress. It was still only six o'clock, so I had roughly thirty minutes until he was supposed to show up. I wasn't just nervous to see him, I was also anxious to know how his business trip had gone. He'd been three hours away in Greenville the entire time he'd been gone.

He was meeting with a few potential investors for his company. If things went his way, he would be able to expand the company to twice its size and open a third location in Greenville. This was a huge deal for Knox, especially with the company having only been up and running for about six months before he officially moved here and opened his second location. He constantly amazed me with how smart and creative he was. I would've never been able to open my own company while finishing my college degree, let alone move shortly after graduating and expand while still managing things where it all began.

I turned away from the slowly ticking clock and threw my restless energy into finishing the meal I'd been watching cook for the last hour. The lasagna still had another fifteen minutes left in the oven, but my from-scratch garlic bread was almost done. The only thing I had left to do was toss some salad together. Even though the dish took me forever and a couple twenty dollar bills to throw together, I had quickly come to learn that this meal was Knox's favorite out of everything I'd cooked for him so far.

I had just taken everything out of the oven and turned it off when I heard the front door jingle and then push open unexpectedly. I spun around quickly, my breath escaping my lungs as my eyes met Knox's happy smile. A smile broke out on my own face before I ran at him, jumping into his arms and shrieking joyously as he picked me up and spun me around. I lifted my legs up to wrap around his waist, wanting to be as close to him as I possibly could.