Yes, I'm Positive

**25.9K READS YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING AMAZEBALLS! DIGITAL HUG FOR EVERYONE! The picture below is what Poppy wears to Knox's office. Enjoy! :)**

 Enjoy! :)**

**Edited**

Poppy's POV

"Poppy? Did you hear me? I said you need to call Knox - like, right now," Kiara reiterated. I placed my hand over my still-racing heart, ignoring her once again as I made my way over to the counter painstakingly slow. My breathing was harsh and fast as I began to mentally prepare myself for what I knew I was about to see. My fingers shook uncontrollably as I grasped the plastic sticks in my hands.

Positive.

Positive.

Positive.

Every single one had the same result.

"T-this can't be right! Give me that box!" I said in denial as I snatched it right out of Kiara's hands, immediately mumbling a quick apology. I skimmed and scanned the instructions on the side before finally finding what I was looking for.

"This test is 99% accurate. There are no false positives, only false negatives. Shit!" I cursed, dropping the box back onto the counter and gripping the edge to keep myself upright. My mind whirled with everything that I needed to do. I had to find a obstetrician that would take me, make an appointment, tell Knox, tell my mom, figure out how I was going to make this work while still going to school, find out how to keep my mom's business going. It was all too much.

It felt like the weight of the entire world had been placed on my shoulders and I simply couldn't handle it. I gently nudged Kiara out of the way before falling to the ground and vomiting into the toilet for the second time today. Tears cascaded down my face as I broke down.

"Please don't tell Knox. I need to be the one to do it. I don't want it coming from anybody but me," I hiccupped out, overwhelmed by the whole situation. At least I knew the source of my recent mood swings...

Kiara nodded in agreement to my request before helping me up and guiding my weak body to her room. She pulled the covers back and motioned for me to climb in before disappearing out the door. I stared after her in confusion before she reappeared a few minutes later with some water and a package of saltine crackers. I thanked my lucky stars I had such an understanding best friend while taking both items from her.

"I'm gonna be an aunty!" She abruptly squealed, catching me completely off guard. I stopped mid-chew and just stared at her.

"How can you not be freaking out with me right now? Kiara, I'm eighteen and pregnant!" I exclaimed, swallowing my bite of cracker before washing it down with water. I set the sleeve of saltines down and harshly rubbed my face with my hands.

"Yeah, pregnant with your loaded fiancee who practically worships the ground you walk on. I get why you would be worried about this, Poppy, but this isn't some typical episode of Maury. Everything is going to be okay. More than okay," she guaranteed with a reassuring smile. I blew a breath of air out through my lips and nodded. I just needed to remain calm and think about all of this rationally. Despite my inherent instinct to argue with her logic, I wasn't in the mood. I just wanted to believe that everything she was saying was true while I finished this entire package of crackers and slept for the next three days or so.