Here Comes The...

**This is it, folks! The last full chapter of Knox's Girl. Don't mind me sobbing in the corner. This has been such a fun journey for me, you guys don't even know. I love you all for the amazing support you've shown this book. It's absolutely incredible. There will be two additional epilogues after this chapter, so fear not! I hope you all enjoyed the story. **

**Edited**

**Edited**

Poppy's POV

"Who the fuck made my Flower cry?!" I could hear Knox's voice boom from the hallway, reverberating throughout practically the entire venue. I tried desperately to get my tears to stop, but today was already an emotional day and I just couldn't handle everything that'd been thrown at me.

"Goddammit someone better fucking answer me!" he yelled even louder, sounding on the verge of killing someone. It would appear that no one wanted to be on the receiving end of his wrath at the moment, but that much was obvious. "Bunch of fucking morons!" he spat, finishing his angered rant while still storming around the halls. I heard a door slam harshly and jumped. Three gentle knocks rapped against the door to the room I'd taken residence in for my hair and makeup.

"Poppy? Are you in there, baby?" Knox's gravely voice called sweetly through the thin wood.

"Y-yes," I stuttered, cursing myself for letting how upset I was show in my voice - it would only serve to anger him more further.

"Let me in, baby. Daddy will make it all better," he cooed with conviction. I couldn't help the smile that made its way to my face or the snort of laughter that escaped my lips.

"I can't, Knox. I-it's bad luck for the bride and g-groom to see each other before they get married," I reasoned, though I wanted nothing more than to be in his arms right about now.

"I don't give a flying fuck, Flower. Open the door so I can comfort you," he ordered in a no-nonsense tone. He hated when I was upset and would do just about anything to make me smile again, something I loved him so dearly for.

"Knox, I already told you, it's bad-"

"-Luck, yeah I know, Flower. I have a solution; just open the door and close your eyes," he instructed. I laughed at his antics before deciding what the hell? How much worse could the situation get?

I cracked the door open just a peek, but that didn't stop Knox. He pushed the door the rest of the way open before blindly gathering me into his arms. I couldn't help the loud, obnoxious laugh that bubbled out of my throat when I saw what his 'solution' to the problem was.

"Knox, you're going to completely wrinkle your tie if you keep it like that," I snickered, motioning towards the makeshift blindfold he'd concocted even though he couldn't see me do so.

"I don't care, Poppy. Now tell me what's the matter," he demanded. I sighed heavily before snuggling into his arms the best I could due to my absolutely massive belly between us. I allowed my brain to conjure up the events that lead to this morning going to utter crap.