Some Things Never Change (Bonus Chapter)

**This is for the reader that asked for a chapter of older Knox getting a little jealous and then goin' at it. I hope you like it!!**

 I hope you like it!!**

**Edited**

Poppy's POV

"Mom, we're going to starve! Ellie can't cook for shit and Evan isn't home! Please, just give us money so we can order a pizza."

I released a huff of frustration as I concentrated on screwing the back onto my pearl earrings. "Troy, you're sixteen. That's far old enough to know how to cook for yourself. However, I'd like to come home to my house in one piece tomorrow, so I will get your father to leave you guys some cash. Alright?" I asked, exasperated by his incessant begging. His smile - which looked oh so familiar to his dad's - stretched across his face. I knew for a fact I'd fallen right into his trap, but truthfully I just didn't want to deal with it tonight. 

"Thanks mom! You're the best!" he exclaimed before bending down to press a kiss to my cheek.

"Yeah, yeah. Now, go away!" I muttered teasingly. "I'm trying to finish getting ready before your dad throws a darn hissy fit about being late," I said, waving my hand dismissively in the air. Troy laughed before turning and dashing from the room. 

"Now, is that anyway to talk about your beloved husband, Flower?" Knox's deep, timbre voice floated through the room seconds after Troy made his leave. The edges of my lips curled up in a humorous smile as I finished with my earrings. 

"Yes, but only on the days that he leaves the toilet seat up," I mock growled, sending daggers at him with my eyes. He pursed his lips before holding his arms out in surrender, a traitorous chuckle escaping his lips. 

"I'm sorry, baby. I knew I was forgetting something this morning. I'll make it up to you tonight," he murmured while circling his arms around my waist and pulling me flush against his body.

"Oh? And just how do you plan on doing that?" I asked, keeping the light, flirty air around us going as I picked up on his playful mood.

"With my fingers? Or my tongue? Or perhaps you would prefer both, Flower?" he asked raunchily as I squeezed my thighs together, trying to quell the throbbing that'd begun there.

"Damn you, Knox!" I growled angrily. "We have to leave in forty-five minutes and I'm all hot and bothered now!" I hissed, trying unsuccessfully to pull away from him.

"I only need twenty," he sexily rumbled against the shell of my ear before swiftly reaching up under my dress and cupping me through my underwear. I let out a surprised gasp as he ripped my panties down my legs and began to generously rub at my already sensitive bundle of nerves.

I moaned as he worked his fingers towards a swift, torturous pace. As the sensation grew, I grasped Knox's forearm in my hand and dug my nails into the skin as he worked me delicate body over. I could feel the wetness that slipped past his large hand dripping down the insides of my thighs as they began to shake.