A/N

Hi there my love bugs!!!

So I'm currently taking a mental break before finishing up the next chapter. You don't have to read this, but I thought it would be fun to do a "about me tag". Read this if you want, you suck if you don't. (Just kidding - but really you should read this and respond back to me with things about you guys!!)

PS I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS. I STOLE THEM FROM SOME RANDO WEBSITE. (I'm a piece of shit srry)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Actually, yes. My mom wanted my sister and I to have some form of her name incorporated with both of ours. My name is the Scandinavian version of my mother's.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday. I walked in on my mom watching a lifetime movie and (naturally) I sat down to watch the rest with her. Those movies get me every damn time.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
FUCK TO THE FUCK NO! It's honestly disgusting. Its aesthetic is like a teenage boy who has no fingers. I can barely even read it sometimes.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey! I could eat turkey sandwiches for the rest of my life and be set tbh.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Hell no.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

This is such a hard question. I want to say yes, but I'm an annoying ass bitch sometimes. I get tired of my own shit if we're being real here.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I'm just honestly not even going to answer this question.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Hell yeah bitch lets go right now.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch has my heart.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I'm far too lazy for that.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Absolutely not. I'm a weak ass bitch. I can't even do oNE single push up. Not one.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint Oreo fucks me up real good. Or Ben and Jerry's half baked UGHHFHGJ

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
SMILE. SMILE, SMILE, SMILE, SMILE. A good smile is EVERYTHING to me.

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink who do you think I am.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My weight. I've struggled with it for years. Other than that, I'm honestly really happy with myself.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Nana. She was a huge part of my life and losing her was honestly the worst. Also, I had a pet bird for 13 years that I got when I was four and he died right before Christmas last year and that was also really hard for me.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm laying in bed barefoot.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Wasabi and soy sauce almonds omg they're so good.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Nothing, surprisingly. I can't focus to write well if I am listening to anything. Probably because of my severe A.D.D.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Some shade of teal blue.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
MENS COLOGNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
I honestly had to go look because who really talks on the phone these days. It was my mom. #shocker

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Depends where said beach house is. I had super hot and humid places, so I would probably have to say mountain hideaway.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
FOOTBALL (the American version). I've pretty much grown up around it. That or baseball because I played softball for a long time growing up.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Naturally like a muddy brown, but I get really heavy blonde highlights!

28. EYE COLOR?
Dark blue!

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes. This bitch is blind as hell. I literally have worse than 20/100 vision.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Anything with pasta. Or really any carb to be honest.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
FUCK SCARY MOVIES OKAY EVERY TIME I WATCH ONE I HAVE TO SLEEP WITH MY MOM AND THAT IS NO JOKE.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Conjuring. (The original one cause it's on Netflix and my dad has never seen it.)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Red!

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
WINTER! I absolutely HATE summer. I have hyperhidrosis so I sweat like a pig and I just genuinely like winter and fall so much more.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends who I'm getting them from. Typically a hug.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Any type of pie or cheesecake.

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
That's a no from me.

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer. I hardly ever watch tv.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Clayton by rmills75, but honestly ANY of her books are phenomenal. She seriously has a beautiful way with words.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
...My fingers?

41. ANY TATTOOS?
Yes! I have one that I got two years ago when I was 16. It's the bible verse phillippians 4:13 on my foot and it's in memory of my grandma.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
When a guy moans can I get an amen?

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles for sure.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME IN 2013?
Chicago on a show choir trip!

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can crack my ankles as well as make a four leaf clover with my tongue, but that's about it.

46. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
That is discrete information.

47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Uhhh... Beige?

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Black like my soul.

49. ANY PETS?
I have a yellow lab who is the sweetest thing ever!

OKAY I HONESTLY HAD SO MUCH FUN DOING THIS! Now back to work!