Knox's Girl Sequel - Sneak Peak!

**In honor of hitting one million, here's THE FIRST FULL CHAPTER OF THE SEQUEL!! I know, I know - you love me a lot.

So, obviously, the sequel is going to be about Poppy and Knox's son, Troy. If there are any mistakes, please ignore them. This was completely typed up on my phone when I got the idea and just started writing like a mad woman, haha! Please enjoy!**

UPDATE: THE SEQUEL (League of Her Own) AND THIRD BOOK (Scar On My Heart) ARE NOW FINISHED!! GO CHECK THEM OUT!

Troy's POV

"Hi, pumpkin!" My mom squealed happily before patting my cheek affectionately. "Chad, Parker." She said, in acknowledgement. "How was school?" She asked me while her back was turned, continuing to prepare whatever it was she was making for dinner.

"Good. I talked to Mr. Dewey about my essay grade and he said he's willing to look it over with me." I responded, knowing she's been worried about my grade ever since I received the C-.

"Dude, your mom is a total fucking MILF." Chad whispered just loud enough for me and Parker to hear. I shot daggers at him with my eyes as the two of them giggled like little school girls.

"Fuck off, dick head. This is my mom we're talking about." I growled.

"What about your mother?" My dads deep voice resonated through the room. Parker and Chad tensed up immediately causing me to smirk. Serves these shit heads right.

"Oh, Parker and Chad were just discussing mom's MILF status." I said smugly, almost unable to keep from laughing at the desperate look in their eyes. The only person I've ever known to not be completely terrified of my dad, is my mom. He's completely whipped, it's hilarious.

"Is that so, boys?" My dad asked in a condescending tone while slapping a hand on both Parker and Chad's shoulder. I saw them visibly gulp, looking as if they might shit themselves.

"Uh, no Mr. Ca-armichael." Parker squeaked out, voice cracking half way through.

"Oh, Knox. Stop it! You're scaring the poor boys to death." My mom said through a small laugh. My dad shook his head before letting up on his harsh grip. Rounding the counter he pulled my mom into his arms my her hips.

"If you think she's hot now, you should've seen her when she was 18." My dad joked, lightly nipping at her sides with his fingers.

My mom gasped in mock anger. "Are you saying I got unattractive with age!" She accused, eyes sparkling with humor.

"Of course not, my flower. You aged like fine wine." He said, planting a kiss to her cheek.

"Well, that's too bad because you aged like milk." She fired back. Everyone burst out laughing as my dads jaw dropped.

"You better watch that mouth of yours, love." He warned before lightly smacking her ass as he began to make his way out of the kitchen.

I groaned loudly. "Seriously dad? Can't you two do that shit behind closed doors?"

"Oh trust me, I do." He said, sending a mischievous smile my way, clapping me on he back before disappearing to change out of his work clothes.

"So, word on the street is Alabama's already reached out to you about a potential position on the team." Chad said as he sent a pointed look in my direction. "They're ranked number one right now dude. You have the potential to go pro with them behind you." He said knowingly. I just nodded, already having this conversation with my dad a few nights before. I've received an offer to play at just about every college you can think of - being the best incoming quarterback any of these leagues have ever seen has it's perks. Like free college to some of the best institutions.