Epilogue

**The second epilogue might also be up today, because neither of them are super long and I already knew what I wanted for both of them. I hope you guys enjoy both of them!**

**Edited**

Poppy's POV

"Evan and Ellie! Stop running! You're going to fall and get hurt!" I scolded as quietly as I could as to not disturb Knox's busy employees.

"They're quite the handful, aren't they?" Molly, Knox's secretary, chuckled as she watched my two energetic toddlers chase after each other while giggling their heads off.

"Have I died and gone to heaven? Who are these angels before me?!" Knox yelled dramatically as he emerged from his office.

"Daddy!" Evan and Ellie squealed before running as fast as they could towards Knox. He crouched down and scooped them up into his big arms, littering both of their faces with kisses and causing them both to giggle relentlessly.

"How are my beautiful babies today?" he asked before blowing a raspberry against Ellie's adorably chubby cheeks.

"No! My turn, daddy!" Evan yelled before Ellie began pouting at losing her father's attention to her sister; they were always fighting over his affection, not that he complained any. They both had Knox wound so tightly around their chubby, sticky fingers.

"Hi daddy," I teased before lifting myself up on my tips toes and pecking his lips softly. His eyes instantly darkened at my words.

"To what do I owe this wonderful surprise?" he asked while lightly bouncing our girls on his hip as they continued giggling and shrieking happily.

"Well, we were out shopping for little Knox Jr. and I thought we would stop by for some lunch," I explained with a smile, rubbing my hand over my 6-month belly.

Getting pregnant for the second time before graduating wasn't exactly ideal, but I was glad it happened close(ish) to the end of the year. I wasn't sure if I had the will in me to take care of three kids while trying to finish my degree. Raising Evan and Ellie while doubling up on all my remaining classes I possibly could was a huge challenge, but it was one that I did successfully. Because I took a heavier course load the last two and a half years, I would be graduating early this December. I couldn't be more relieved to be done with my degree. I, as well as Knox, was extremely proud of myself for being able to push through and get it done.

"Molly, could you take the girls to get some juice from the break room please?" Knox asked while gently setting the girls back on the ground – much to their chagrin. They started to stamp their feet and make grabby hands towards Knox, upset tears beginning to build in their eyes. Like mother like daughter I guess I thought to myself with an amused grin. As much as it pained me to see them upset, I loved when they interacted with him like this; seeing Knox calm them so naturally and lovingly was my favorite thing in the entire world.

Well, it was one of my favorite things he did...

"Shh, it's okay girls. Daddy will still be waiting right here when you get back, okay? Go get some juice with Molly," he ordered. They stopped crying, but the pouty face they were sporting stayed in its place the entire time they walked off.

"You know, you give our girls so much attention that I'm starting to feel forgotten," I jokingly pouted while winding my arms around his neck and stepping as close to him as I could.

"Oh, Is that right? Were last night and this morning not enough for you?" he questioned cockily while sliding his hands down to squeeze my butt in his palms. I flushed bright red as I heard a throat being cleared as someone walked past us with their eyes averted to the floor.

"Stop! People are staring!" I hissed with a smile, finding it hard to be embarrassed as I giggled when he refused to move his hands despite my adamant swats to try and push them away.

"Fuck em'. I'll hold my wife anywhere and anytime I want. I pay their salary, they can work somewhere else if they don't like it," he snickered before bending down and claiming my lips in a searing kiss.

Before we knew it, Evan and Ellie wedged themselves between us so that they could have their father's attention once again. Knox chuckled before picking them back up and cradling them in his arms.

"Alright girls, what should we have for lunch, hmm?" he asked, the both of us already knowing what their answers were going to be.

"PB and J!" they shrieked in unison.

"Just like your mother," he chuckled with a shake of his head. He handed Ellie over to me before grabbing my hand and kissing it.

Life was so good.