Chapter 11: Deal

Heath's POV

Heath slowly started to come around, his head throbbing as he let out a groan, his eyes slowly opening to the light feel of someone touching him. He moved his cloudy eyes up to meet some kind eyes looking down at him, their hand on his cheek. Everything was fog, he had no idea what happened and he couldn't hear Mason's annoying voice. What's happening? He tried to sit up, but he had no feeling in his arms and legs, they were like jello.

"Shh." The person said as their hand moved his lips, making Heaht realize that he was gagged. His eyes going wide, he pulled away from her, trying to slide away from her.

"Myg agadkt!" He yelled, his words getting mixed up went they hit the cloth and came out weird.

The girl looked more scared than he was, looking back at the door, he watched as she pulled out a water bottle, Heath looked at her. She met his eye contact and slowly moved forward.

"I'm going to remove your gag, please don't yell." She said looking over her shoulder on last time before Heath felt her soft hands behind his head, undoing the knot. Before she pulled out the gag, she looked at him one last time before pulling his from his dry throat.

When Heath took in the fresh air, his breathing came out a scrape, like his lungs were blocked. Uncapping the water, she placed her hand behind his head and tipped the water into his mouth, Heath sucking out as much water as he could before the girl pulled it from him, making some of it drip onto his pants.

Heath licked the inside of his mouth, the taste of the water, was different and he looked at the girl. "What-did-" He asked, trying to see why the water tasted different. The girl just hushed him, wiping the water from around his mouth away. "You're going to fall asleep in a few minutes." She said and Heath knew she was right because he started to feel sick.

"Plwease, let-m-let-" His consciousness slipping. He was trying to fight it, the dark wave ready to pull him under.

She hushed him once again, placing the gag back into his mouth, her warm hand on his cheek. "Just close your eyes." She spoke, her voice so sweet, like sugar.

"Mahu." He said, trying to fight against the drug, but he was losing and he gave in, his eyes slowly closing. He closed his eyes, the beautiful dark wave of unconsciousness hitting him and he slipped into oblivion.

Deadlock's POV

"Gentlemen, I need two of you to pick this young man up and the other two to come with me." Deadlock said, kicking softly into the spy he had mange to catch.

He watched as the customer's guards picked up the boy, his bound feet being dragged across the ground as they took him out into the hall, waiting for the others to pull out a struggling Ayden, who was trying to yell things through the tape over his mouth, but it was pointless. Deadlock smiled to himself as he lead the way to his customer, hoping that with the extra catch, he might get more money.

"Mr. Hill." Deadlock called, out, Mr. Hill, who was standing and looking out a window slightly glanced over his shoulder, before he turned his full attention towards Deadlock, seeing that Ayden was dragged in.